Thread: A Secret Just for Disney Vacation Club Members

Post Thanks / Like
    As your Dream Maker, I’ve been keeping a special secret about a new gifting experience just for Disney Vacation Club (DVC) members. And that’s been challenging because this secret is so cool that I can’t wait to share it with you.

[ATTACH]9208.vB[/ATTACH]

DVC members will soon be able to experience an exclusive DVC Welcome Celebration personalized and prepared just for them at their favorite Walt Disney World resort. Take a look at the photo above. When this little one stood in the doorway, he gave us the reaction we live for as parents that tells us we just made a dream come true – his jaw dropped, he gasped and said, “Wow!”

Without giving away too many details, I think you’ll be able to glean a few from the photo above. See the sash on the door? It reads “Welcome Home” on one side and “Member Since” (and the year you became a DVC member) on the other. You can even bring it back to your Disney resort each time you visit to let everyone know you’re a member. And those magical footprints on the floor? They can also serve as computer mouse pads.

Alright, I’m sharing too much. For the full picture, visit disneyflorist.com at the end of August for more details on this in-room celebration and perhaps a few others … especially with Halloween coming up!

source Disney Parks Blogs
    Attached Images Attached Images

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.