1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

1900 Park Fare...Breakfast

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by PsychoAlice, Nov 23, 2008.

1. PsychoAlice

PsychoAlice Resident Anarchist

So I am starting to get things together for our next trip (the kids and I) and for my birthday I thought I would try this cause well...Alice is there...

Anyone been for Breakfast?
  2. lisaw

lisaw Serious Forum Regular

Yeah - we really enjoyed it, it's a lovely setting and the food was good. The character interaction was very good, the Mad Hatter was very funny. we are going to book it again next year. :yes:
  3. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

We went a few years ago. Mad Hatter was loads of fun and spent tons of time with us. We enjoyed it.
  4. Debbie2

Debbie2 Speedy!

We have had breakfast there many times when staying at the GF. It is the best character breakfast IMHO - very relaxed and great choices of food including omelettes freshly prepared in front of you.
  5. Mags

Mags Serious Forum Regular

As far as we are concerned (we have tried most character breakfasts), 1900 is the best of them all. The food is far better than Crystal Palace IMHO, and we love the more grown up feel of the meal. The mad hatter is just that - loopy, and Alice wanders around as if she is in a drug induced haze - well sometimes anyway. :lol: Of course there is Pooh and Tigger as well as Mary Poppins too. You must try the strawberry soup and the pecan cinnamon buns. There is the omlette station, as well as carved ham, sausage, bacon, waffles, pancakes, frsh yoghurt, breakfast desserts and much more. We couldnt eat all day after our breakfast. It was fab!

Margaret
  6. Beccaberry

Beccaberry She's beccalicious! Forum Host

Mags...that sounds WONDERFUL....will be putting this on my list of places to try on our next trip...
  7. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

This is one of my favorite character breakfasts.