Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disney World's Magic Kingdom soda prices

The price of soda has increased slightly at all locations throughout the Magic Kingdom as follows:

• Regular size - $2.19 to $2.59
    • Large size - $2.49 to $2.89

It seems that at the moment, these price increases are only at the Magic Kingdom, but since Disney likes to keep their prices the same, I guess it won't be long until they are increased at all parks and resorts.

Re: Disney World's Magic Kingdom soda prices - a small increase

I wouldn't necessarily call an 18% increase small. I wonder if they'll increase the price of bottled water as well?

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

I've not heard anything yet, but as soon as I do, I'll post it here

I remember when you bought a cup and got free refills from any cart throughout the parks - those were the days

Wow..that doesn't seem small.

I am glad we are bringing a ton of drinks with us. Hopefully that will cut down on what we need in between meals

You CAN still go to the counter service places and ask for a cup of ice water. THis is FREE. I know some don't like the taste of FL water but I've never noticed anything weird.

We don't care for the taste of the water in the parks. We have recently tried the Britta water bottles. They make a huge difference. Makes the water from the fountains quite drinkable.

I reckon that is really mean of Disney in these "belt tightening" times, especially as Coke reputedly provide their products foc to Disney.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand, post: 261770
    I reckon that is really mean of Disney in these "belt tightening" times, especially as Coke reputedly provide their products foc to Disney.
    Completely agree. Not a small increase especially for families over the course of a whole holiday and utterly unnecessary as far as I'm concerned. Great way to earn millions more in profit with the merest twitch of a pen though.
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

last year i took in bottles of water that we topped up around the parks. i never brought a single drink. it makes it just too expensive. i had frozen capri drinks in the car so we had coolish drinks when we got back to the car. i cant imagine how much money this saved! its a shame you have to do this though, im sure if they kept the prices lower more families would buy more

We bought bottled water and soda at Walmart for a fraction of Disney prices and took them into the parks with us. Only Disney drink we bought was with lunch.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast