Thread: Segway free ride experience is closed at Innoventions west

Post Thanks / Like
    As of August 27th the free segway ride at Innoventions West is closed. tours are still available and to see guest relations. This is from the Epcot Tell-A-Cast this week 8/28- 9/03.

Post Thanks / Like
    I did the Segway around the world tour a year or so ago. So much fun! I highly recommend. And the earlier tour you take, the better.
    Gwen

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gwennie81, post: 262041
    I did the Segway around the world tour a year or so ago. So much fun! I highly recommend. And the earlier tour you take, the better.

I have done the Around the World Segway and the Fort Wilderness Segway tour. I have also done the Backstage Magic Tour, Keys to the Kingdom Tour, Undiscovered FutureWorld tour, and the Steam Trains tour as a guest. A few extra ones just for castmembers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Townsend, post: 262064
    I have done the Around the World Segway and the Fort Wilderness Segway tour. I have also done the Backstage Magic Tour, Keys to the Kingdom Tour, Undiscovered FutureWorld tour, and the Steam Trains tour as a guest. A few extra ones just for castmembers.
    which was your favourite
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Each had their own unique experience. As far as cast specific tours I loved the walk through of the Great Movie Ride or as the tour is called the Great Movie Stride over walking through the Haunted Mansion. The Fort Wilderness Segway tour you got to go faster and have more freedom. The Around the World Segway tour is so much fun to go through Epcot like that. The Backstage Magic tour was too long and again being a castmember other than seeing the seasonal shop I did not get much out of it. The Steam Train tour was fascinating, but I take the monorail out the shop where the trains come out of. Those castmembers that work the trains deal with extreme temperatures and conditions.

Post Thanks / Like
    On a different subject each park I have my own rides I have to do each time and others I choose to stay away from. As far as eating for breakfast I love Kona cafe at the Polynesian and for dinner 1900 Park Fare at the GF and Boma at AKL win my top vote. I have a vegetarian in my household and at MK she love the lighthouse sandwhich at Columbia Harbour House and over at DHS she likes the Backlot Express.

Post Thanks / Like
    fascinating!

Where the CM walk throughs on haunted mansion and movie ride lights on walks?

I loved backstage magic but of course I dont normally get that level of access so
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Simply Segway tour has ended as of September 9th, 2011

Saw on the tell-a-cast and on the hub that the Simply Segway tour has ended. Now that leaves the Around the World Segway, Nature Inspired Segway tour and the Fort Wilderness Segway tour on property concerning using a Segway on property as a guest.