Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: We are going..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 262111
    A power strip! I keep one in my suitcase cause there are NEVER enough outlets in the rooms.

Ziploc baggies cause sometimes there are leftover desserts or you need to put something wet in there.

I'll keep thinking of things lol
    Wow, I never would have thought of those!! I'm thinking of all the phones to be charged and the laptop..and yes..a power strip might be a good idea

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 262114
    You'll be on your way before you know it

Comfy shoes - don't forget comfy shoes!
    I thought I was fine just taking flat sandals as that is what I'd wear all day in the summer here and my feet would be fine. I lasted one day before they started to ache and by the end of the second day I was crippled. The soles of my feet were so sore I couldn't bare to put weight on them.
    So important!! I thought I would be cool last trip and pick up one of those cheap pair of Mickey sandals you can get, bad idea! By the time we got to EPCOT I had a blister the entire length of my foot!

I am bringing 3 pairs of footwear. None of them are perfect, but if I switch between the 3 then it won't be the same sore spots everyday. I think I have at least 2 pair for everyone else.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chief, post: 262125
    i always pack really well, ticking off a list as it goes in, very calm and organised, sometimes i even take things out to re check and re pack very calm [can you picture the scene?]
    then.... i panic pack, and shove everything i own in the cases this panic packing goes on until i leave the house lol
    I think this is going to be me!!

Post Thanks / Like
    The power strip is always something that I forget to take.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't forget insect repellent. Spray is best because you can then spray it on the little ones' clothes (instead of a wipe where it would need to be their skin).

Sunscreen, of course. Ponchos? Some sort of footwear for the rain? Although, you may not have to worry about that overmuch given the time you are going.

Little easy to forget things like nail clippers, and emery boards (if you use them) safety pins and a small sewing kit (thread the needles with basic colors before you go so you don't have to mess around if you need one).

Don't forget that the first aid stations in the parks have the BEST bandaids!

Toys...hmmmmmm... one or two lovey favorites of course, but maybe you'll want to buy a few treats when you get here?

HATS!!!! It will be sunny and hot (for a Herkimer county family! :D ) and you'll need hats for those babies!! (Mama would frown at you and tsk if you didn't have hats on your babes).

Let the packing commence! :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 262164
    The power strip is always something that I forget to take.
    I bought one especially for trips and keep it in the suitcase. I also have this itty bitty fan that I keep in there too.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 262165
    Don't forget insect repellent. Spray is best because you can then spray it on the little ones' clothes (instead of a wipe where it would need to be their skin).

Sunscreen, of course. Ponchos? Some sort of footwear for the rain? Although, you may not have to worry about that overmuch given the time you are going.

Little easy to forget things like nail clippers, and emery boards (if you use them) safety pins and a small sewing kit (thread the needles with basic colors before you go so you don't have to mess around if you need one).

Don't forget that the first aid stations in the parks have the BEST bandaids!

Toys...hmmmmmm... one or two lovey favorites of course, but maybe you'll want to buy a few treats when you get here?

HATS!!!! It will be sunny and hot (for a Herkimer county family! :D ) and you'll need hats for those babies!! (Mama would frown at you and tsk if you didn't have hats on your babes).

Let the packing commence! :D
    We have never needed bug spray on our October trips before, but I do have a small can that I can toss in

Most of the toys, toys, and more toys I have are for the drive..the big scary drive I have color wonder paper and the tag reading books. All kinds of car-safe things to do. Other than that just a few special friends that they need to sleep with

Hats are a check!! Marc has the best Cars hat...I will post a pic- it is so cute! They both got new hats and sunglasses so they are all set for sunny weather :D[ATTACH]9302.vB[/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    This is one of the worst years for mosquitos, so don't forget that can of repellent! I forgot you were driving, so yeah, load that car UP with toys!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    WDW guide book?

blank notes to write down magical moment which in turn could become your personal book

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Deafjeff, post: 262184
    blank notes to write down magical moment which in turn could become your personal book
    Yep, I always carry a notebook and pen and write down bits whilst waiting in line and stuff. Becomes your trip reports and my trip memories.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast