Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: We are going..

Post Thanks / Like
    next month

It doesn't even seem possible!! All the years of planning, talking, and lists and it is almost here!!!

Must make more lists..

Can I start packing

Post Thanks / Like
    40 days! (40 days till my 40th birthday too )

Have you started packing yet???

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well we needed to do something special for your Birthday, so we thought we would take a trip to WDW :)

No, no packing yet, but I do have a huge pile in my bedroom of stuff that is going. Clothes for the kids, water and juice, snacks, toys and more toys..that kind of stuff.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think that is a fantastic idea! Everyone should go to WDW on my birthday...oh wait.....maybe not but YOU can!

Got extra batteries for the camera? mister fans for the kids? pennies and quarters for the pressed penny machine? fat pen for the autograph books?

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 262108
    I think that is a fantastic idea! Everyone should go to WDW on my birthday...oh wait.....maybe not but YOU can!

Got extra batteries for the camera? mister fans for the kids? pennies and quarters for the pressed penny machine? fat pen for the autograph books?
    batteries- check! We needed them anyway for night night music ;)
    fans/weapons for kids - check! On sale at Walmart
    pennies and quarters - check! They are being collect in out Mickey bank as we speak.

fat pens...No! On the list they go :D

Post Thanks / Like
    A power strip! I keep one in my suitcase cause there are NEVER enough outlets in the rooms.

Ziploc baggies cause sometimes there are leftover desserts or you need to put something wet in there.

I'll keep thinking of things lol

Post Thanks / Like
    You'll be on your way before you know it

Comfy shoes - don't forget comfy shoes!
    I thought I was fine just taking flat sandals as that is what I'd wear all day in the summer here and my feet would be fine. I lasted one day before they started to ache and by the end of the second day I was crippled. The soles of my feet were so sore I couldn't bare to put weight on them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Eeeeeeeeeekkkkkk!!!

Ziploc bags are fab - used them all the time!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 262114
    You'll be on your way before you know it

Comfy shoes - don't forget comfy shoes!
    I thought I was fine just taking flat sandals as that is what I'd wear all day in the summer here and my feet would be fine. I lasted one day before they started to ache and by the end of the second day I was crippled. The soles of my feet were so sore I couldn't bare to put weight on them.
    Good, supportive shoes are a MUST! I can't wear flat shoes at all. I do love my Merrell sandals. They provide lots of good support and I can wear them at WDW with no problem.

Post Thanks / Like
    i always pack really well, ticking off a list as it goes in, very calm and organised, sometimes i even take things out to re check and re pack very calm [can you picture the scene?]
    then.... i panic pack, and shove everything i own in the cases this panic packing goes on until i leave the house lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast