Thread: Dh and his I phone

Post Thanks / Like
    Dh has an I phone he unlocked through a web site. They recently sent him the new version to update the phone. Well he did something wrong and the phone is locked again :rolleyes008:.
    He has since down loaded so much junk the laptop is just about working at snail pace. He then copied all the software to memory stick and put it on dd computer to see if thet would work. Whilst messing with dd computer he managed to break one of dd mickey and minnie ornaments :mad:
    All in all its cost a small fortune he would of been better of taking out the contract to get one :rolleyes008:

Post Thanks / Like
    agrrhgrhgrhgrhgrhg yeah :( I know a couple of people who spend their whole lives unlocking, unlocking again.

The only good part is, once it does work it actually allows you to do things with the iphone that are otherwise still not possible!

Me? I just got the one on contract and stuck with it. It just seemed easier
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Ohohoh I've got a good programme to do that- its called ziphone I think... gimme 5 mins and I'll check. Worked a treat with my ipod touch- and its had good reviews for unlocking too!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 25669
    agrrhgrhgrhgrhgrhg yeah :( I know a couple of people who spend their whole lives unlocking, unlocking again.

The only good part is, once it does work it actually allows you to do things with the iphone that are otherwise still not possible!

Me? I just got the one on contract and stuck with it. It just seemed easier
    It certainly would of been easier and Mickey's head would not have to have been glued back on.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 25672
    Ohohoh I've got a good programme to do that- its called ziphone I think... gimme 5 mins and I'll check. Worked a treat with my ipod touch- and its had good reviews for unlocking too!
    Thats sounds good.

Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.ziphone.org/

here you go :D
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 25680
    Thanks Josh, very kind of you.