Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Calling All Mums

Post Thanks / Like
    ooh thanks vikki, will get her some of that boots stuff- are the nappy sack refills expensive?
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    she might want to use real nappies.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've begged her and begged her to concider them... I want to know though- how do you clean them? do they just go in the washing machine and do they stink out the house?
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    They go in the washing machine. I'd keep them in a lidded bucket until I got a load. You can get some really funky outer wraps for them now. None of those plastic pants that my mum had to use on us.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my what some great inventions you get these days when my DSIL sister had her baby in April i made her up a basket with lots of little treats for her and the baby, and a 1st Mickey & Minnie soft toys
    im sure whatever you buy she will love it ;)
    Jacqui xxx

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 28200
    ooh thanks vikki, will get her some of that boots stuff- are the nappy sack refills expensive?
    The Boots stuff really is wonderful!

The nappy wrapper refills aren't too expensive. A bit more than normal nappy sacks though. They have two types of cartridge that fits in them. There's a 0-6 month one which is about 3 and the 6month plus one which is about 4 (this is from Tesco anyway). You can often get 3 for 2 in Boots of them. One cartridge lasts me about three weeks or so, maybe more. They are superb!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 28258
    They go in the washing machine. I'd keep them in a lidded bucket until I got a load. You can get some really funky outer wraps for them now. None of those plastic pants that my mum had to use on us.
    I can't see her going for that- my mum is a real neat freak and cant see her wanting a box full of poo-ey nappies. She's stupid like that really, I know they won't smell- but she would be convinced that they smelt- she has a nose like a blood-hound!

Quote Originally Posted by Vikki, post: 28282
    The Boots stuff really is wonderful!

The nappy wrapper refills aren't too expensive. A bit more than normal nappy sacks though. They have two types of cartridge that fits in them. There's a 0-6 month one which is about 3 and the 6month plus one which is about 4 (this is from Tesco anyway). You can often get 3 for 2 in Boots of them. One cartridge lasts me about three weeks or so, maybe more. They are superb!
    That's cheaper than I thought and its good that they last for so long!
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Post Thanks / Like
    The best gift i had when dd was born was a hamper full of baby products, talc, baby bath, cream etc. It saved me a fortune.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 28290
    That's cheaper than I thought and its good that they last for so long!
    Oh yes :) Most people I know with a baby has one now and wouldn't be without it (the baby and the wrapper )

Post Thanks / Like
    scratch mitts, a newborn's fingernails are soooo long!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast