Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's the one thing you would change to improve your favorite theme park?

Post Thanks / Like
    If you had the chance, what would you like to change at WDW?

Mine is simple, I would like Disney to go back to the time when members of the public were treated like guests, not as a source of income as they seem to be now. Also that when you purchased something in one of the parks, it was exclusive, not like now where you can buy the same thing at DTD.

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I do agree with that, however the very first thing that popped into my mind at reading your thread was, "get rid of those hideous tombstone like granite things (Leave a Legacy) at the entrance to EPCOT.

I actively dislike those things. How stupid is that, huh? Disliking an inanimate object so much?

They give me the creeps and I do feel like I'm walking through some sort of tipsy cemetery when I walk through there.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 262708
    Also that when you purchased something in one of the parks, it was exclusive, not like now where you can buy the same thing at DTD.
    Totally agree. It takes away the fun of searching for items in the park shops.

I would like there to be more Cast Members so that they each had a bit more time to spend with guests.

Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 262727
    "get rid of those hideous tombstone like granite things (Leave a Legacy) at the entrance to EPCOT.
    We LOVE those! They have a beauty all of their own and I have many photos, taken in different lighting conditions.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Get rid of Free Dining or at least institute limited menus for those that are dining free so the rest of us can order what we want and they don't remove stuff from the menu.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    I like the fact that you can get everything at DTD, we dont visit all the parks so miss out on alot of things to buy

Im not sure what id change tbh, apart from prices that is!!

Post Thanks / Like
    get rid of dinning plan or at least limit it to certain places and let the rest of us chose where we want to eat without having to decide 180 days out where we want to eat :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Ditch the dining plan. I liked walk-up dining.

And put the magic shop and penny arcade back on Main St USA.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by daveann, post: 262753
    get rid of dinning plan or at least limit it to certain places and let the rest of us chose where we want to eat without having to decide 180 days out where we want to eat :)
    Totally agree.
    It used to be great to choose where and when to eat on site on the actual day. Ok sometimes there was a bit of a wait, but at least I was never turned away from any WDW restaurant.

Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe not get rid of the dining plan altogether, but do have at least 30% of the restaurant free for walk ins... It is just pure madness to have to decide 180 days BEFORE where you will want to eat... takes part of the fun out of it

More places to SIT DOWN!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 262727
    "get rid of those hideous tombstone like granite things (Leave a Legacy) at the entrance to EPCOT.
    THANK YOU!!!!!.........and while they're at it they might as well remove the Sorcerer's Hat at DHS too!!!

• rebuild Horizons
    • reopen Pleasure Island as it was meant to be
    • expand DHS and AK so they can realize their full potential

One other thing I don't like is all the miscellaneous items saying "Disney Parks" and not "Walt Disney World". I know this one may be a bit weird and not a huge deal to everyone but I think it takes away a tiny bit of the specialness of being there.

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast