Thread: Best Deals for Park Tickets for 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi

I am going to Florida with my wife and my 9 year old son in July 2012 and am now looking for the best deals on park tickets. This will be my sons first visit to Florida so will probably take in as many parks as possible for him. Does anyone know of any websites or hints or tips where to get the best possible delas for tickets.
    Look forward to hearing from you

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and welcome to Secrets

we tend to buy in the UK and do a search online for best deals.

Try http://www.attraction-tickets-direct...do-florida.htm and http://www.floridatix.co.uk/?t=g&gcl...Fdcf2godkSiCvQ

It usually works out cheaper to buy in the UK as they get discount deals for buying in bulk. Also the 14 day tickets tend to work out cheaper than lesser day

Enjoy plannning your trip

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    i will be going back in march 2012 and have been looking carefully at ticket prices, attraction tickets are good with freebies like wallets and folders etc. at the moment orlando ticket deals just come in a little cheaper than attraction but with no freebies.
    they both do real tickets not vouchers and they both have free delivery.
    you are also getting them from a reputeable trusted company
    i am looking at a combo ticket for universal and disney and 4 adult tickets [me dh and 2 ds age 9 and 12] comes to around 1300 ish for 2 weeks unlimited.
    if i decide not to do disney again then the flex ticket [universal and seaworl] is around 650 for 4 adults.
    in disney adult prices come in at 9 or 10!! but child prices are only about 10 cheaper!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sandra

Thank you so much for replying. Its a great help. Although I have been to Florida before with my wifem we bought our tickets there. We now want to take our son so we want to get everything sorted before we go.

Thanks again

Pino

Quote Originally Posted by arkvilla, post: 262750
    Hi and welcome to Secrets

we tend to buy in the UK and do a search online for best deals.

Try http://www.attraction-tickets-direct...do-florida.htm and http://www.floridatix.co.uk/?t=g&gcl...Fdcf2godkSiCvQ

It usually works out cheaper to buy in the UK as they get discount deals for buying in bulk. Also the 14 day tickets tend to work out cheaper than lesser day

Enjoy plannning your trip

Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Cheif

Thank you for replying to my question. Its a great help especially when I have been looking at attraction, as its good to know that others use them and they are realiable. I must say I am a little jealous that you are going in March, I have to wait until July. I hope you have a great time.
    Pino

Quote Originally Posted by chief, post: 262770
    i will be going back in march 2012 and have been looking carefully at ticket prices, attraction tickets are good with freebies like wallets and folders etc. at the moment orlando ticket deals just come in a little cheaper than attraction but with no freebies.
    they both do real tickets not vouchers and they both have free delivery.
    you are also getting them from a reputeable trusted company
    i am looking at a combo ticket for universal and disney and 4 adult tickets [me dh and 2 ds age 9 and 12] comes to around 1300 ish for 2 weeks unlimited.
    if i decide not to do disney again then the flex ticket [universal and seaworl] is around 650 for 4 adults.
    in disney adult prices come in at 9 or 10!! but child prices are only about 10 cheaper!!