Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Us airways

Post Thanks / Like
    Eeesh! Crazy. :sigh;

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Airtram has been awesome to me! Always friendly and helpful. They give you credit when their prices go down! And they are cheap! I'm flying from LAX to Richmond for $84 each per person

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Round trip? That's incredible!

Hey Johnie! You ever think of becoming a TA? :D :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Sadly that is just one way. I have the most ridiculously expensive flights with American so as not to lose all of my money :rolleyes008:

I am working on the TA thing :p015:

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, even one way that is a great price.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow that is an awesome fare Johnie .
    Once one airline starts the others follow .
    My favorite is Southwest .

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker, post: 25899
    ...............Once one airline starts the others follow .

Sadly, you are so right - they'll be charging for the air that we breathe soon

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Silly isn't it?

I don't particularly care for Southwest. They are late every time I fly with them! Plus, I have to go through the underwater tunnel to get to that airport and I don't like that either

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 25872
    Oh for Pete's sake. Next they'll charge to use the bathroom. :sigh;

Can't say as I like Airtran too well, but I do like their upgrade policy.

Had an icky experience on Airtran that had absolutely NOTHING to do with the airlines or the cabin attendants, but it left me with a very bad "memories" of Airtran and as stupid as it sounds, that now gets in my way.

Haven't flown AA in ages, but many in our corporation do. Those who live in Texas swear by them.

I don't honestly much like any airlines at this point!
    Shhhhh! Don't think too loudly!

Not sure if WDW ever had them, but Disneyland used to have coin-operated toilets. There were one or two at the far end that didn't require coins (can't remember if it was originally a nickel, but I do remember it being a dime)--probably for children who didn't have money. They always were the most popular stalls! The others, someone would put a coin in the slot and hold the door for the next person when exiting the stall. Still, I think they had those coin-operated stalls for a good ten years!

I used to love America West Airlines, but about two years before merging with US Air (now US Airways), the service and routes declined while prices skyrocketed. And they were headquartered in Phoenix!

For the most part, we fly Southwest domestically. Good routes, good service and fairly reasonable prices--until recently! Still, prices are well in line with other airlines.

Post Thanks / Like
    I remember coin operated stalls! I'm so glad they did away with those things!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12