Thread: FOUR SEASONS HOTEL AND RESORT

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    FOUR SEASONS are building a new hotel and resort at disney reported in the sentinel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I read the article. Pretty darn surprising when you think that a luxury hotel with a time share component is going up in an area that has a view of the MK.

Do wonder what Disney is thinking? I wonder if this is a trend; getting away from Disney being the resort owners, and just the property owner?

For some reason, I don't think I like this idea.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is some more information:

[ATTACH]9351.vB[/ATTACH]

Take a look at what’s coming to Disney's Golden Oak community at the Walt Disney World Resort. It’s a new Four Seasons resort that’ll have a rooftop restaurant with Magic Kingdom Park views and a few other special touches.

It's not so small a world for the Four Seasons. The luxury hotel company just announced plans to open the world's largest Four Seasons resort at Walt Disney World in Orlando in 2014.

The $360 million luxury resort will be located inside the theme park, giving travelers a high-end hotel option without all the Disney-themed amenities and adornments. But, that doesn't mean the hotel won't have a little fun (this is Disney World, after all).

According to the Four Seasons, the new Disney digs will include 444 rooms, as well as several dining venues, including a rooftop restaurant with Magic Kingdom views.

Travelers looking for a little peace from all the Disney antics can seek refuge the 14,000 square foot spa, complete with 18 treatment rooms and a full fitness center. Families will enjoy the three pools and a “lazy river”, tennis and basketball courts, a climbing wall, and two recreational centers for children, teens and families. The development takes over the existing Tom Fazio-designed Osprey Ridge 18-hole championship golf course, which will be renovated and subsequently managed by Four Seasons.
    Attached Images Attached Images

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mmmmm not sure about this one, I was a little dismayed by the sponsored by Siemens element to illuminations and what was that all over the epcot ball after illuminations? Shocking on one hand I think that this will offer a deluxe option at WDW that isn't Bonnet Creek. I don't think the deluxe resorts cut it as deluxe, it's more about location. I personally don't know if I'd pay for a four seasons resort at WDW, I would want to spend time in the resort to make it worth it.