Hello all,
My grand daughter has been saving her pennies to go to Disney World for a year. She just turned 6 and just about gave up hope. My husband and I thought we would surprise her and our grown kids this christmas with a trip to WDW next year. Because my grand daughter is in school we will have to work around her schedule and my son will be getting married in April. I don't think summer will work for the newly weds. I was thinking the week of Thanksgiving because my grand daughter will have a whole week off of school and it would be a little cooler.

We definitely want to stay on site. The problem I am facing is finding afforadable (value) accomodations for 8 people, (7 adults). I was hoping to find a 2 room suite with 2 baths and a mini kitchen so we could all stay together. Are there any rental properties on site? Any suggestions? I am guessing there aren't many deals to be had around Thanksgiving?! I probably won't be ready to book until mid January (at the earliest) until I know for certain how many people will be able to come. How far in advance should I book our trip?

I know I have a lot of questions...I really do appreciate all the help I can get. I have NEVER been to Disney World. I am so excited!!!