Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Guess Where I'm Going?

Post Thanks / Like
    I think that is a fantastic thing to plan!!

Personally, I think you should splurge and stay a couple of days onsite. My favorite moderate resorts are Port Orleans Riverside and French Quarter. If you like to go to the pool, I think the Beach Club would be an excellent deluxe to stay in.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds great Mick. Good that you have the foresight to look ahead like that. Depending on when you go maybe we can be there too.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    really glad to hear Mick

You need something positive to think about and work towards, you've got a long road ahead, but you've got plenty of time to plan and save :)

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's good to plan Mick & it's great to hear you being so positive.
    Sam x

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree at least 3 days on site so you can relax! We like POFQ and POR, We 've stayed at several values and at WL a few weeks ago! I love planning. Maybe it can be at the end of 2013 Mick, If you have the surgery in 2012 the year may be up!! You could also go big and take a ship to the states!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yay, there's nothing quite like planning a trip to see Mickey to keep you going through tough times. I know that from experience.
    You should definitely treat yourself to a few days onsite.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like a great plan Buddy! I am with Johnie...we have only stayed onsite...and we just love PORFQ...... I know you will love it too....

Dan

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks everyone. to say im excited even tho its such a long way off yet is an understatement. yes your right who said stay for two nights, one night wouldnt be worth it whatsoever so its two nights. this stay is not set in stone remember i need to see what the cost would be to stay onsite

these are ones ive been thinking about, most are mods i think with a few deluxes thrown in. what ones have you all stayed in and what would you recommend about them for me to stay?

Caribbean Beach
    Coronado Springs
    Port Orleans Riverside
    Port Orleans French Quarter
    Animal Kingdom Lodge
    Beach Club Resort
    Yacht Club Resort
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    We've stayed in Coronado Springs and will do again next year.

If you like nice open spaces and lakes with turtles and fish to look at then this is a great hotel. Plus the hammocks are always fun, and there are adult pools around the resort, separate from the big main pool, so there's always space to have a nice chill out.
    It is a large hotel, but loads to see around the resort - and the Spanish/Mexican(?) women who work in the Pepper Market are all lovely. Last year we had a waitress who made a beeline for us everyday, always had a great big smile for us, and gave us hugs and kisses when we left.

Stephen

Post Thanks / Like
    Mick, of the mods POR and POFQ are far and away our favorites. CB is too spread out for my liking. We are going to finally stay at CS this next trip though. We have a good friend who is a CM at the Maya Grill. Of the other three you mentioned AKL is our favorite. We haven't done BC but have done YC and it was just OK.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast