Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Guess Where I'm Going?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarkkent, post: 263724
    We've stayed in Coronado Springs and will do again next year.

If you like nice open spaces and lakes with turtles and fish to look at then this is a great hotel. Plus the hammocks are always fun, and there are adult pools around the resort, separate from the big main pool, so there's always space to have a nice chill out.
    It is a large hotel, but loads to see around the resort - and the Spanish/Mexican(?) women who work in the Pepper Market are all lovely. Last year we had a waitress who made a beeline for us everyday, always had a great big smile for us, and gave us hugs and kisses when we left.

Stephen
    thanks for the input stephen, i'll have a good look at the hotel

Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 263727
    Mick, of the mods POR and POFQ are far and away our favorites. CB is too spread out for my liking. We are going to finally stay at CS this next trip though. We have a good friend who is a CM at the Maya Grill. Of the other three you mentioned AKL is our favorite. We haven't done BC but have done YC and it was just OK.
    tbh john im sort of leaning toward POR & PORFQ ive heard the smaller of the two is the best. it really depends what the cost of staying there is tho. denise has always wanted to visit AKL as she loves animals and AK is her fave park
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Morning Mick,
    We have stayed at PORFQ (Loved it!!!), CBR (Really liked it and as John said...it is spread out around the lake.), Poly...nuff said, Boardwalk (maybe our favorite). I don't think you can go wrong with any of them.

Post Thanks / Like
    loving this thread!!!

I am SURE you will get there Mick!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Watchinherskip, post: 263742
    Morning Mick,
    We have stayed at PORFQ (Loved it!!!), CBR (Really liked it and as John said...it is spread out around the lake.), Poly...nuff said, Boardwalk (maybe our favorite). I don't think you can go wrong with any of them.
    thx for your personal insight into the hotels you have stayed at dan, its appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Mari, post: 263748
    loving this thread!!!

I am SURE you will get there Mick!
    oh i will be going back mari thats one thing i know, unless the op goes badly wrong for whatever reason but i will get there. might be another story staying onsite tho
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mick, don't ever, ever say that again. Don't even think it. The operation will not go wrong. You are a strong man, and young. You will pull through. You'll be uncomfortable for a bit, but once you are healed you really will have a new lease on life.

Emotional state is critical. Be nothing but positive all the way. This IS going to improve your life and give you longevity.

Now, back to planning. :D Onsite is a must.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 263794
    Mick, don't ever, ever say that again. Don't even think it. The operation will not go wrong. You are a strong man, and young. You will pull through. You'll be uncomfortable for a bit, but once you are healed you really will have a new lease on life.

Emotional state is critical. Be nothing but positive all the way. This IS going to improve your life and give you longevity.

Now, back to planning. :D Onsite is a must.

Exactly

What do they say PMA - Positive mental attitude, we are with you every step of the way to support and he here for shoulders, hugs and laughs when you need them

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    We love CSR. The theming is beautiful, CMs helpful, plenty of facilities and a great bus service.
    We also like POFQ. It's very pretty, fairly quiet, everything is close together and the boat ride down to DTDM is lovely.
    [CENTER]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123