Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Surprises in resort room

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, it's not at Disney World but for our first Disney Cruise back in 2003, I got a "stateroom" celebration as a surprise for my DW. We were celebrating her retirement. They did a nice banner hung in the stateroom and various decorations and a welcoming gift.

Rather nice actually.

Course, I do think I'd rather have the iPad!

Tom (... technology slave...)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 263537
    it would not be a surprise if I sent it to myself. I just wanted to hear about others surprises so I can live vicariously. Oh yes! The Disney Florist has so much more than just flowers!

Ahem....I DID just bought an iPad for myself...just now.....it's Keith's fault so I will not be surprising myself with any in room things.
    You'll love the I-Pad, it takes great pictures!We carried it with us in our backpack! Do you have the I-Pad2? That's even better!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    No, not the iPad 2, I bough the original one. I have an iPhone 4 and love it!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Firt off...a happy pre birthday to you...to you...

Couldn't resisit! What a great place to celebrate the event. And congratulations on your Ipad....been thinking about one They look pretty cool.

Post Thanks / Like
    I looked into these for our trip, but with all the celebrations going on, boy was it going to be expensive!!

I found that for around $30 I can send my parents (first trip since their honeymoon 37 years ago) a really nice chocolate/candy bouquet and it will be at the desk when they check in I might also do one for the kids (1st trip), and Dh and I (anniversary) for about 1/8 the price of Disney Florist.

Post Thanks / Like
    Love surprises!

IVe used Disney Florist ... the problem has always been that they never have it on time... but its still nice to get a surprise while there :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12