Thread: Santa Trip to Lapland

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello my lovelies

We were thinking of taking the small people to Lapland this year but as we've decided to go back to disney again we're not sure we can afford to do the two.

What we may do is try to see if there is any last minute cheap deals.

Has anyone done one of these trips before? Looking at reviews Inghams seem to one of the best but they don't seem to offer many last minute deals. Is there any others that anyone can recommend.

Not keen on doing the day trips, rather do one or two nights depending on price.

Really this year would be our last chance as our 9 year old still believes in Santa, I'm sure by next December she'll have a different view so a trip to lapland won't have the same effect.

Cheers guys.
    Sam x

Post Thanks / Like
    I think Skywatcher has done this? Can't quite remember. Dawn may know.

I remember reading about it though, from one of our members. Seemed like quite a fun thing to do.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Speaking of skywatcher not seen him here for a long while....

Is he ok?

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh yes, just very busy! Sure do miss him around here though!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle