Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Tanned palms....

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, and washing with the wrong kind of soap! HA!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 26672
    JOHNIE!!!! I NEVER said that! All ya'lls have your minds in the G U T T E R!!!!

Sister Tink !!! Thats the way it came out since thats the way I read into it and I got here late . Guess all our minds are alike .
    I would have never guessed you had it in you . You Go Girl !!!
    Crayola ...Did the fingernail polish work ? I was going to suggest that or auto mechanics soap . Its called Lava over here .

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 26691
    No dungeon necessary, obviously!

LYING is said to cause hairy palms Missus! hmphf!
    I never heard that lying would cause that!

Oh yes, Mr. Clean Magic Erasor is the bomb too! It's gets crayon marking off of white walls.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Clearly you didn't have Sister Mary then. Huh?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    no, I went to a Baptist Christian school.....no nuns in my life.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    And they didn't teach you about hairy hands? That explains a few things, eh?

What you were referring to leads to madness and bedwetting. EVERYONE knows THAT!

Ahem. That'll be enough smut talk for one night!

Post Thanks / Like
    There is never enough

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    no they were busy punishing me for a poem I wrote down in the 6th grade. A poem that I wrote in pen, scratched out in pencil (which was my mistake), tore up into many pieces and threw away in my school trashcan. They put it back together and almost expelled me. You know what this lesson taught me? Not to throw anything away that I don't want other people to see. I STILL remember this poem and I swear I am going to put it on my tombstone!!!

Here is my poem.......it will be edited at the end.....

The moon may kiss the stars on high
    The stars may kiss the bright blue sky
    The bright blue sky may kiss the grass
    But you, my friend, may kiss my ***

Sure it was bad, but almost expelling me???? :rolleyes008:

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL! Geez! Who were you angry with?

Yep, that's what I would have learned too!

I knew a girl who got sent home for wearing improper clothing! Yep. Knee socks were not allowed.

Post Thanks / Like
    I wasn't angry at anyone. Someone had told it to me and trying to impress the other kids with how risque I was :rolleyes008: wrote it down for them. Yeah...I was grounded forever. Ok, so it was a month but that might as well be forever to an 11 yr old.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast