Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Breaking apartment/home leases?

Post Thanks / Like
    I truly hope that this will get all sorted asap

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, me too.

Post Thanks / Like
    could you mail a letter... like using the real mail so you get some proof that it sbeen delivered?

Post Thanks / Like
    Ducky, like Mari said, registered and/or certified letter that they have to sigh for.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    I may have to do that. Still no word.

Post Thanks / Like
    In this sort of situation, I would def send a certified letter that way no one can say they did not receive it.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Didn't hear anything today so I called what I thought was the parent company, but in reality they are just the much larger management company. Anyway, I called and they answered. Spoke to a woman who said she opened the email but sent it to my apartment complex.

I told her that I already sent something to them. I asked about her boss. I was told that I could not have their number or email, but she would forward my email to them. I mentioned the L-word...lawyer. I couldn't help myself today.

I then again, emailed my complaint to my apartment complex.

I came home today to see that they finally mowed...normally a good thing, but the grass is wet and it just pushed the grass around....but I'm going off topic. The glass bottle and beer can were just ran over with the mower. How do I know this?!?! The can is shredded and ragged, oh and three different sections, and the glass bottles has now become shards!

I came into the house livid! I have to take Arthur out there and now there is glass in places!

I'm beside myself!

Post Thanks / Like
    Me thinks it is high time to contact that lawyer. You may find someone who would take it on a contingency.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    I received a response late last night. Did I receive a response because they finally decided to, or because I emailed the property management company? Who knows.

I was not happy with the response as it was patronizing and ridiculous.

I decided to post apt on craiglist this morning. We'll see how that goes. Never used that before. However, I still don't believe that I should be having to do anything with regards to finding a new tenant for the place. I haven't done anything wrong.

I was instructed to email the maintenance people if/when there is trash to be picked up...that's okay, I will EVERY SINGLE TIME!

Post Thanks / Like
    Is there any more news Billie are you still having problems

Have you had anyone interested in taking over the lease?

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast