Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: new two and a half men?

Post Thanks / Like
    Watched it last night. Wasn't overly impressed. Poor Allen (or is it Alan?).

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by arkvilla, post: 263876
    We watched it Tuesday night and I thought it was still funny. It's always going to be a bit risque but if you watched it before then you pretty much know what to expect.

Like many of the gross out comedy's they are not for everyone - if you don't like crude humour then it won't be for you

Sandra
    Crude humor doesn't bother me so much. I've been watching Two and a Half Men for years. Did you see Two Broke Girls? It premiered after, I was shocked by a couple of things.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 263886
    Crude humor doesn't bother me so much. I've been watching Two and a Half Men for years. Did you see Two Broke Girls? It premiered after, I was shocked by a couple of things.
    No Johnie I didn't see it. I don't watch much tv but as it was the first new Two and a Half Men I sat and watched.

I tend to watch re runs of things I like, Friends, Scrubs, Everybody Loves Raymond and Two and a Half Men too.

I spend more time sat in front of this PC than the tv!!
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    :tongue: i always have the tv or radio on. It's usually just background noise.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 263893
    :tongue: i always have the tv or radio on. It's usually just background noise.
    That sounds just like Donna. The TV for sure and if she is working on her Cricut, her iPod also.

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    I love Everybody Loves Raymond!
    Ive never watched two and a half men, my nephew wasnt impressed with it though, apparently Ashton Kutcher has ruined it

Post Thanks / Like
    I just watched the 2 new episodes of Modern Family. I love that show. There's a reason it wins all those awards.

Post Thanks / Like
    I watch and like Modern Family but honestly don't understand it getting all the awards. Maybe that is just me though.

Post Thanks / Like
    I love Modern Family! It never fails to crack me up

Post Thanks / Like
    I think the director is getting too liberal in how he's directing this show.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast