Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: new two and a half men?

Post Thanks / Like
    Can anyone tell me if they saw the new series in america last night? I think it's out over here tonight maybe but I cant wait. Was it good????

Post Thanks / Like
    It did premier here last night. Have on DVR though as it comes on too late for either of us to stay up and watch it.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    I Watched it. I didn't like the way they did one thing. Other than that it was fine

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately I saw it. Wasn't a big fan of the old show but DW said we should check out all the hype. Now I am not a prude but the stuff that they were presenting was kind of vulgar even for the nature of the show. I would hate to have my daughter in the same room when that show was on and she is 20!

The following show was even worse...guess I am getting old!

Post Thanks / Like
    It was okay. It's hard to watch Ashton Kutcher and not think of him as Kelso. LOL!

I liked what they did with Charlie.

BTW, I liked "Two Broke Girls". I thought it was hilarious.
    Gwen

Post Thanks / Like
    I totally called Kelso last night

Two Broke Girls was hysterical but there were a couple of things that were really risque even for 9:30pm.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I hear you Johnie!! Like I said I guess I am amazed that the subject matter gets by the censors. Holy cow...between the two shows there was enough crude material to make me never watch again. What happened to CBS..I might expect that from FOX but really Walter Cronkite's network...

Post Thanks / Like
    I have 'em both on DVR but getting time to watch them is a problem.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    it wont premier here until November

I used to find it very funny, but at least to me Charlie Sheen MADE the show... I dont know how Ashton can make it as funny... but we shall see

Post Thanks / Like
    We watched it Tuesday night and I thought it was still funny. It's always going to be a bit risque but if you watched it before then you pretty much know what to expect.

Like many of the gross out comedy's they are not for everyone - if you don't like crude humour then it won't be for you

Sandra
    Sandra

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast