Thread: lonestar or longhorn steakhouse?

Post Thanks / Like
    Which is the better steakhouse out of lonestar or longhorn? or is there somewhere else I should be looking at?

Post Thanks / Like
    Of the two we strongly prefer Longhorn. Outback is another steak place in this same price range.

More expensive by a long shot are Ruth's Chris and Morton's.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Of those two Longhorn is also my favorite. However, we rarely eat off site, or even here on home territory, rarely eat at either. We like Outback.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Been to Longhorn a few times, best steak I've ever tasted!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Another vote for Longhorn here!
    We tend to use the one on the Eastbound side of US192 fairly close to US27 and have never been disappointed in the food & service...touch wood.

Post Thanks / Like
    For some reason all I can remember about the Outback steakhouse is the bread.... I remember it being amazing. I suppose that's what happens when a vegetarian visits a steakhouse
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    The Longhorn for us, we really enjoy it and it's the only place to get the most delicious chocolate cake for dessert oh and ice cream with that as well

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    All chain steakhouses in America are mediocre and pretty much offer the same thing.

Lonestar, Longhorn, Texas Roadhouse, Outback...They're all pretty much the same place. Only Outback has an Aussie announcer in their commercials.

Try Miller's Ale House (Orlando Ale House) on Vineland, just around the corner from Hotel Plaza Dr. It's kind of more local (and same prices as the other "steakhouses"). Their steaks aren't terrible, and they have a lot of other good things on the menu. My BFF always gets the Zingers. I like the Citrus Key Lime Salad. I've heard a lot of the CM's hang there.
    Gwen

Post Thanks / Like
    Of the two, I'd go with Longhorn.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gwennie81, post: 263798
    All chain steakhouses in America are mediocre and pretty much offer the same thing.

Lonestar, Longhorn, Texas Roadhouse, Outback...They're all pretty much the same place. Only Outback has an Aussie announcer in their commercials.

Try Miller's Ale House (Orlando Ale House) on Vineland, just around the corner from Hotel Plaza Dr. It's kind of more local (and same prices as the other "steakhouses"). Their steaks aren't terrible, and they have a lot of other good things on the menu. My BFF always gets the Zingers. I like the Citrus Key Lime Salad. I've heard a lot of the CM's hang there.
    Wednesday night at the Orlando Ale House is full of CM's You'll find the majority of the female Animation Courtyard there
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)