Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: is there anywhere specific where Rapunzel

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lisaw, post: 264191
    If you check the various times she is there Mari and then aim to arrive up to 30 mins before the time stated you should be OK. The queue was always closed each session before she arrived for the meet. That was August though
    That was also in the beginning of September, the quietist I have ever seen it. I would make that my rope drop on the day you want to meet her

Post Thanks / Like
    @ lisaw ... can't say I blame you for wanting to kidnap Flynn . He was a Hottie ! Is it true, he's no longer doing meet n greets ? That stinks, he was worth the wait alone .
    I agree Mari, they should do another princess dinner with the new princesses . Perhaps, after the Fantasyland expansion .

Post Thanks / Like
    No he's no longer there or I might have been convinced to line up for an hour! Lol

Post Thanks / Like
    He was there at some point in September, however I have a feeling it is more as a 'bonus character' when Flynn's 'good friend' isn't off doing something else :wink:..

My favourite character meet & greets were all when we were last in line. Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen recorded a video message for Niamh!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 264283
    He was there at some point in September, however I have a feeling it is more as a 'bonus character' when Flynn's 'good friend' isn't off doing something else :wink:..

My favourite character meet & greets were all when we were last in line. Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen recorded a video message for Niamh!
    Flynns good friend?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 264287
    Flynns good friend?
    Yes, his 'good friend' I've PM'd you!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    aww Josh!!! that sounds amazing!

We will be going, God willing in April, so it will be super crowded but Ill just check back to this thread for all the tips before we go

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12