Thread: Epcot's Tepan Edo and Tutto Haila not on 2012 Dining Plan

Post Thanks / Like
    So I'm a driving myself nuts for nothing or should I be worried? We are going to WDW 5/17 - 5/25/2012, I was just doing my daily disney surfing/planning on the computer and noticed that 2 of the 3 restaurants I was planing to book for Epcot are not on the 2012 dining plan along with Big River Grille & Brewing Works. Is it too early to freak out? I can't book reserv. till Nov. 19th. I guess we could always do the Coral Reef instead of Tepan Edo and for my hubby's Italian fix, I guess we could do Tony's in MK, but wouldn't you think because they are Epcot restaurants they would be included? Thank for your input.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well Teppan Edo was in this years for sure, no reason to believe it wont be next year

Post Thanks / Like
    Keep in mind that if it is not a Disney owned restaurant that new contracts aren't normally let till sometime in December I believe.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    where can you check which restaurants are included?

still, if you really want to go, you could pay out of pocket for that one meal... we usually spend all our dining credits before the holiday is over with all those 2 credit meals!