Thread: Easter week crowds?

Post Thanks / Like
    Im guessing for Easter weekend the crowds will be massive, but what about right before Easter weekend?
    Do you think it will be as crowded?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Mari,
    We were there for Easter and it was pretty crowded. Biggest crowds were at contempory for Easter mass. There was something like 2 or 3 thousand people there. It was pretty neat being at mass in Disney World. Communion went surprisingly fast. There were huge crowds leaving as the Catholic mass was ending another service was getting set to start.

DW and I had to fight traffic to get back to our room and connect with my brother and his family and get our daughter who was staying with them at the time. PORFQ was full and the buses got crowded. But hey if you have to wait for something, it is a pretty great area to wait.

Cheers
    Dan

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Dan!!

Thanks for replying... we wouldnt be spending Easter Sunday there... I think it would be pretty crowded.. we are thinking of heading back Easter Thursday :)

So hopefully early in the week wont be as crowded

Post Thanks / Like
    Keep in mind that Easter coincides with Spring Break and it is a traditionally very busy time. Any time we've been during this period, it was jammed.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I was afraid of that....

oh well.. if its the only time when we can make it, and the weather is not scorching hot, then Im hoping a few long lines wont be so bad....