Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 83

Thread: The Nut Family October Pre Trippie

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Northern Illinois
    Posts
    4,063
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaberry, post: 26108
    NO.
    Pretty please honey, you can float around with us and drink girly drinks and, and.......... please :hb:

    The water isn't deep and I'll stay with you and I'll buy your girlie drinks :happy114:

  2. #22
    Administrator Wendy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In Neverland
    Posts
    26,758
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorothy, post: 26252
    Pretty please honey, you can float around with us and drink girly drinks and, and.......... please :hb:

    The water isn't deep and I'll stay with you and I'll buy your girlie drinks :happy114:
    Bribery won't get you anywhere hun












  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Northern Illinois
    Posts
    4,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 26253
    Bribery won't get you anywhere hun
    I have a whole year to wear her down

  4. #24
    Senior Member uscwest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Woodbridge, VA
    Posts
    8,739
    Mick, sounds like you have a super trip planned. I'll bet that October can't get here soon enough for you.






    My Facebook Profile: Facebook

    To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

    When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Quote Originally Posted by anony_mouse, post: 26414
    Mick, sounds like you have a super trip planned. I'll bet that October can't get here soon enough for you.
    you right there, now its so close it cant come soon enough anony_mouse
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Berkshire UK
    Posts
    5,026
    Sounds great Mick - you may find you enjoy Ak more this time as you will be taking it at a slower pace and will be able to take in all the detail - that's the main reason I love the park.






    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Quote Originally Posted by lisaw, post: 26428
    Sounds great Mick - you may find you enjoy Ak more this time as you will be taking it at a slower pace and will be able to take in all the detail - that's the main reason I love the park.
    geez you couldnt do it any slower than we normally do it we take all day to go anywhere, we never rush, but i see what you mean....that park hasnt much to ride anyway so we always take it sloooooooooooooooooooow
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,911
    LOL Great pre trippie!!
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"




    :muahaha:

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    16,640
    I cannot wait to see all the pictures! You are going to have such a good time. Please put a warning up before you post pics of the horror nights though







  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 26538
    I cannot wait to see all the pictures! You are going to have such a good time. Please put a warning up before you post pics of the horror nights though
    mmmmmm dont remember saying im doing horror night at US
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •