Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Nut Family October Pre Trippie

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MystikPiglit, post: 49584
    How did I miss this?

Looking forward to seeing the photos. :)
    coz you werent looking hard enough thats why

im actually really looking forward to taking them with the new camera

roll on 1 day less than one month til the start of the holiday, the stay at the hotel :D
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 26210
    oh we will be seeing those two shows, lion king is my fave show out there

i will update as and when

with the live reports, i can do those just dont tell denise, i'll do those when all are in bed ;)
    "Ahem Calling Denise " only teasing Mick now dont you be harassing yourself doing trippies while your`e there:rolleyes008: you just go out there and ENJOY
    Jacqui ;) xxx

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazmine, post: 49677
    "Ahem Calling Denise " only teasing Mick now dont you be harassing yourself doing trippies while your`e there:rolleyes008: you just go out there and ENJOY
    Jacqui ;) xxx
    i do what i want when they are a kip jaquie but i wouldnt during the day anyway, would be too busy

just got an email from my pulmonary nurse, she asked the doctor wha tthe definitive reason was that i cant ride coasters

and its because they dont want me to take unnecssary risks with my heart, so thats cool with me :D still im gutted tho :( but my health comes first :D
    Mick

Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 49683
    i do what i want when they are a kip jaquie but i wouldnt during the day anyway, would be too busy

just got an email from my pulmonary nurse, she asked the doctor wha tthe definitive reason was that i cant ride coasters

and its because they dont want me to take unnecssary risks with my heart, so thats cool with me :D still im gutted tho :( but my health comes first :D
    Of course it does Mick, every time but as you know there`s so much more to enjoy
    I cant do the coasters anymore either i love them but they dont like me, i now get motion sickness, i look and act like someone very intoxicated if i dare go on any. :rolleyes008:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazmine, post: 49701
    Of course it does Mick, every time but as you know there`s so much more to enjoy
    I cant do the coasters anymore either i love them but they dont like me, i now get motion sickness, i look and act like someone very intoxicated if i dare go on any. :rolleyes008:
    oh definitely there is, i will probably notice more than i ever have this trip and definitely more photos for sure :D

i be its just drink that does it really your just making excuses

seriously tho, its not a nice feeling when you have done things previously then you find you cant anymore, but i guess there are more important things in life to worry about right :D
    Mick

Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 49704
    Oh you know her so well Mick, just a couple of lemonades and that's her squiffy for the rest of the day

DLP The Disneyland Hotel
    1998 Wilderness Lodge
    1999 Off site
    2000 Caribbean Beach
    2001 Coronado Springs
    2003 Beach Club
    2005 Beach Club
    2007 Beach Club
    2009 Beach Club
    2012 Beach Club
    2014 Beach Club Concierge

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by piglet, post: 49904
    Oh you know her so well Mick, just a couple of lemonades and that's her squiffy for the rest of the day
    and pray tell how do you know
    Mick

Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    look at it this way Mick...Instaed of thinking of all you can't do, look at all the new stuff you can :) There's the segway tour....you might not have done that one before, but now it's on the table :). And there's bound to be rides and shows you haven't done casue it would cut into coaster time...now you have new things to do there too. Plus, The shops have so many little hidden touches you don't see when flying through. Like a waking Tinkebell in a shop in MK. WDW at slower pace opens up the eyes to details we always miss until we are standing still lol. You'll find a whole new Magic :)
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepinCatz, post: 49922
    look at it this way Mick...Instaed of thinking of all you can't do, look at all the new stuff you can :) There's the segway tour....you might not have done that one before, but now it's on the table :). And there's bound to be rides and shows you haven't done casue it would cut into coaster time...now you have new things to do there too. Plus, The shops have so many little hidden touches you don't see when flying through. Like a waking Tinkebell in a shop in MK. WDW at slower pace opens up the eyes to details we always miss until we are standing still lol. You'll find a whole new Magic :)
    oh dont get me wrong catz i love the coasters but i know and am looking forward to everything in a different light this time. we dont zip about the parks anyway we just walk nerly backwards tht why we always spend our time atht e parks from opening til closing, i dont think we have ever left a park thts still open
    Mick

Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 49704
    oh definitely there is, i will probably notice more than i ever have this trip and definitely more photos for sure :D

seriously tho, its not a nice feeling when you have done things previously then you find you cant anymore, but i guess there are more important things in life to worry about right :D
    Oh Mick you dont want to know about me when ive been drinking alcohol
    Jacqui ;)

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast