Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: The Nut Family October Pre Trippie

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by piglet, post: 49904
    Oh you know her so well Mick, just a couple of lemonades and that's her squiffy for the rest of the day
    Ohh Val your`e so right the kids las Christmas thought it would be fun to let me try a shot of (omgosh i cant remember what it was called ) it was a deep blue colour weeeel i had 2 and i was giggly and red faced, me thinks i will become teetotal
    We will have to meet up at some point buddy then we can let Mick see the pics and decide for himself that we are very well behaved :shocked025:
    Jacqui xxx

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazmine, post: 50145
    Ohh Val your`e so right the kids las Christmas thought it would be fun to let me try a shot of (omgosh i cant remember what it was called ) it was a deep blue colour weeeel i had 2 and i was giggly and red faced, me thinks i will become teetotal
    We will have to meet up at some point buddy then we can let Mick see the pics and decide for himself that we are very well behaved :shocked025:
    Jacqui xxx
    as if you could ever behave :wink:
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Soulds like you have a brillant trip planned . I'm so happy for you as I know how long you have waited for this trip . You are going to Love MNSSHP, Mick . Trick or Treating is a must . And I agree with Wendy , although I love MVMCP, MNSSHP is so much fun .

Post Thanks / Like
    You are going to have SO much fun! I'm excited for you cos I know you've been waiting so patiently (ha ha ha) for this trip.
    Don't skip AK...ride Dinosaur! do the other rides in Dinoland! at least spend half a day there.....I know you wouldn't enjoy digging for dino bones or playing in the boneyard though.
    People who say money doesn't buy happiness...don't know where to shop!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker, post: 50255
    Soulds like you have a brillant trip planned . I'm so happy for you as I know how long you have waited for this trip . You are going to Love MNSSHP, Mick . Trick or Treating is a must . And I agree with Wendy , although I love MVMCP, MNSSHP is so much fun .
    thanks tinker i love MNSSHP we did it last trip and loved it so i rebooked again this time

Quote Originally Posted by BevW, post: 51434
    You are going to have SO much fun! I'm excited for you cos I know you've been waiting so patiently (ha ha ha) for this trip.
    Don't skip AK...ride Dinosaur! do the other rides in Dinoland! at least spend half a day there.....I know you wouldn't enjoy digging for dino bones or playing in the boneyard though.
    i cant remember dinosaur, is it white knuckle or a bit gentle as i cant do coasters so i need to see what i can do
    Mick

Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    It's rough, but not a coaster. It will jar you, and bump you around, but that's about it. I don't like it and don't go on it anymore. But you were always braver than I.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    i wouldn't have thought it would be suitable for you Mick

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 51530
    It's rough, but not a coaster. It will jar you, and bump you around, but that's about it. I don't like it and don't go on it anymore. But you were always braver than I.
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 51534
    i wouldn't have thought it would be suitable for you Mick
    ok thx both

that rules out another ride then
    Mick

Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mick, try really hard to focus on all the fun things you can do, and making what you can do fun! You are going to "see" so much more this time than you ever have. You sill take in details of the parks, and notice thins about people and guests, that will amaze you! It will be a new way, for sure. but it will be a good way.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 51567
    Mick, try really hard to focus on all the fun things you can do, and making what you can do fun! You are going to "see" so much more this time than you ever have. You sill take in details of the parks, and notice thins about people and guests, that will amaze you! It will be a new way, for sure. but it will be a good way.
    oh don't get me wrong Tink I'm being very positive and really cant wait to go, rides or no rides, I'm just gutted i cant do a lot of them. you are so right i will notice things Ive never noticed before because i will be looking at the parks with a different view, i will also be taking more photos and video footage than ever before i guess to, as i can do that being wheeled around :wink:

roll on the next few weeks, they cant come quick enough
    Mick

Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast