Wifey - Denise - god knows..........4th Trip
DD - Lauren - 22........................5th Trip
DS - Mikey - 19 when leave..........4th Trip
Kelly - My Niece [brothers DD].......Disney Virgin
Jamie - Nephew [sisters DS].........2nd Trip with us

Booked in a B&B on the 16th Oct close to Gatwick

Leaving on Flight VS015, Take Off 12.45 17th October 2008

Accommodation - 5 Bed Villa in the Sunset Ridge gated community

Planning started on the same day i got the go ahead to fly again, around June last year. I came home from the hospital and was searching right away to book a long awaited trip, god it seems a lifetime ago since the last trip, just under 3yrs to be exact, we did have a trip booked in 2006 but you all know the reasons why that was cancelled :(

Eventually found a good price for flights with virgin and an 8 seater minivan, and what looks like a superb villa courtesy of our own Malcolm, who kindly offered it to me at a very good rate ;) cheers malc, bit of free advertising there ;)

Planning on visiting the following parks

Magic Kingdom
Epcot
Hollywood Studios
Animal Kingdom, was going to give this a miss tbh, but seeing as Kelly hasn't been we decided to do it just for her
Blizzard Beach
Typhoon Lagoon - just love these parks
Islands of Adventure
Sea world

Still looking at booking a Couple of ADR's - i know I'm dragging my heels
We are doing MNSSHP on the 28th October

1st time going with the 400D, so planning on lots of photos, may even do a live report each night, notice the may do, i don't think that will go down too well, but when the mice are away the cat will play ;)

this trip cant come quick enough i can tell you......well thats this trip as planned so far......hope Ive not bored you too much and you are still awake ;)