Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Land Restaurant in Epcot?

Post Thanks / Like
    What is the name of the restraurant in The Land Pavilion in Epcot? The one that rotates, it always makes me sick. Ugh. I know it goes super slooowwwww, but for some reason I always have to go back to the room. What are your expericences with this place?
    Proud Disney Fanatic for 13 years!

[SIGPIC]C:\Users\~Karlee Williams~\Pictures\Winning-Charlie-Sheen-Shirt.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    The Garden Grill. We've not done that one for one reason or another.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Yup, the Garden Grill and we have always had a really good time there. The food has been good and the characters great! We have it booked again for this trip

Post Thanks / Like
    We love it an have just about always found our way to the GG. Just a word of warning if you are motion sensative....not this ride but DO NOT schedule a fast pass at Mission Space directly before or after your meal...the food is comfort food is tends to set with you.

We have had good meals, and great interaction with the CMs.

Post Thanks / Like
    We have been there a few times and if you are looking for some good character photo opportunities then this is a good spot. The food is ok. I just find it to be a boring restaurant and not worth a table service credit if you are in the dining plan.

off site- AUG 86 --- carribean beach JULY94
    all star movies JULY99- all star sports JULY00
    coronado JAN01---------all star sports AUG01
    all star music JULY02 ---All Star Movies Apr03
    POR JULY04 -------------Disneyland Hotel Aug 04
    Pop Century APR 05 -----Pop Century AuG 05
    Pop Century AUG 06-----Carribean beach Aug 07
    Pop Century Aug-08----- Pop Century Aug -09
    Pop Century Aug-11------Off Prop- Feb 12
    Caribbean Bch-Aug 12---Pop Century Aug 13
    Pop Dec 14---Pop Feb 15--Pop April 15

Post Thanks / Like
    The first time we ever took the kids there they fell in love with it. That was back in the days before ADRs and character meals everywhere, free dining, etc. You could go for breakfast and take your time and it was always a must do.

Now we still do it, but more for tradition sake than the food which is okay, but not great. It is still very relaxing and the character interaction is actually pretty good too, but there are so many better places to eat at Epcot that unless you just can't get in anywhere else, I'd skip it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I love the food , and it's funny because I can ride Mission Space and feel fine but sit me down and rotate me very slowly . It's like , insta-sick.
    Proud Disney Fanatic for 13 years!

[SIGPIC]C:\Users\~Karlee Williams~\Pictures\Winning-Charlie-Sheen-Shirt.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    I understand! I can ride Mission Space, but I have terrible trouble riding a regular train. The rocking to and fro is what sets me off...

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    We went to the Wizzarding World of Harry Potter and I thought I was going to get sick! Then we decided to hit the dueling dragons looping coaster right after. Needless to say my brother and I didn't get our stomachs back until the following day!

Never again

Post Thanks / Like
    you are braver than me Dan, I wouldn't even think about going on a ride like that

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast