Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Crowds At Easter Holidays But Not......

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    what are the crowds like at the easter 3 week holiday period we dont want to go around the easter days as i know they are jammed solid but what about the days or weeks leading upto or after? anyone know please
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    15,528
    Post Thanks / Like
    it's all quite busy around that time as it's spring break for the US

















  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 264062
    it's all quite busy around that time as it's spring break for the US
    only quite busy sounds like an ok time to go for a week then tbh. thx brit
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    15,528
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 264063
    only quite busy sounds like an ok time to go for a week then tbh. thx brit
    What dates are you looking at and I'll look at the crowd calendar for you

















  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    5,013
    Post Thanks / Like
    if we can make it next year, we will be there during Easter week, its hte only week we can manage to go.. so we will have to deal with crowds





  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 264064
    What dates are you looking at and I'll look at the crowd calendar for you
    i really dont know what dates as yet brit just that its 3 weeks around the easter period
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Romford, Essex
    Posts
    2,319
    Post Thanks / Like
    We went in March this year just for 10 nights (although we didn't do any parks) and we found it was pretty quiet so if you could go just before Easter and maybe make Easter fall towards the end of your holiday it might work out a bit better on flight prices etc

    Sandra
    Sandra




  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by arkvilla, post: 264138
    We went in March this year just for 10 nights (although we didn't do any parks) and we found it was pretty quiet so if you could go just before Easter and maybe make Easter fall towards the end of your holiday it might work out a bit better on flight prices etc

    Sandra
    As ou know we both work for a school so it's school Easter holidays only that we can go but we do get the extra week more than state schools do
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •