Post Thanks / Like
    I thought this information might help anyone due to go to MNSSHP this year:

Treat Trails (Candy Stations)

Trader Sam’s Tiki Treats – Jungle Cruise Landing

Louis Gator’s Bayou Goodies – Riverboat Landing

Pirate’s Booty Treats – Pirates of the Caribbean queue

Woody’s Happy Harvest – Diamond Horseshoe

Peter’s Candy Flight – Peter Pan extended queue

Br’er Rabbits Laughing Place Candy Patch – Splash Mountain queue, features 3 candy stops - one of them is raisins and people were saying no to the poor CM that was handing them out.

Pinocchio’s Candy Closet – Pinocchio’s Village Haus Patio area (Werthers)

Max’s Pit Stop Treats – Speedway between the Merchandise cart and the Tea Cups

Town Square Theater – Exit of Mickey & Minnie meet and greet

Buzz Lightyear’s Candy Blast – Buzz Lightyear meet and greet area

Tour Guide Gardens – Exit of Duffy meet and greet

Stitch’s Spaceport Snacks – Tomorrowland Plaza (by Space Mountain FastPass)

Stitch’s Great Escape Treats – Stitch’s Great Escape (not advertised)

Turnstiles

Tomorrowland Terrace – Kellogg’s and Disney Interactive

Kiss Goodnight Treat Trough – Available after first parade

Special Event Entertainment

Mickey’s Boo-To-You Halloween Parade – Magic Kingdom Parade Route – 8:15pm and 10:30pm

Happy Hallo’Wishes’ - Park Wide – 9:30pm

Villian’s Mix & Mingle – Castle Stage – 7:45pm, 8:50pm, 10:05pm and 11:15pm

Stitch’s Club 626 Dance Party – Rockettower Plaza Stage, Tomorrowland – featuring: Goofy, Pluto, Chip, Dale and Stitch – Continuous 7:00pm to 12:00am - this was brilliant, they all came into the crowd and were dancing with everyone

Woody’s Happy Harvest Dance Party – Diamond Horseshoe, Liberty Square – featuring: Woody, Jessie and Bullseye – Continuous 7:00pm to 12:00am

Character Meet and Greets

Mickey and Minnie – Town Square Theater, Main Street – Continuous 7:00pm to 12:00am - we left when the 2nd parade was on and the wait for Mickey and Minnie was 5 mins so we went in then

Disney Princesses with their Princes – Town Square Theater, Main Street – Continuous 7:00pm to 12:00am - the wait at the end of the 2nd parade was 40 mins - it is very popular because the princes are there as well

Duffy the Disney Bear – Tour Guide Gardens, Main Street – Continuous 7:00pm to 12:00am

Pooh and Friends – Flag Pole Planter, Town Square, Main Street – Cntinuous (except for Parade times) 7:00pm to 12:00am

Disney Villian’s – Castle Hub – Continuous (except for Parade times) – featuring: Captain Hook, Step Sister & Lady Tremaine, Lotso, Jafar, Hades, Gaston

7 Dwarfs – Splash Mountain Exit, Frontierland – Continuous 7:00pm to 12:00am NB - the line for this is really long, we waited for 25 mins and we hardly moved at all, so we gave up

Madame Carlotta and Rinotta (back to back) – Haunted Mansion lawn -Liberty Square – Continuous 7:00pm to 12:00am

Tiana and Naveen – Enchanted Glade, Liberty Square – Continuous 7:00pm to 12:00am

Tinker Bell and Disney Fairies – Adventureland Veranda, Adventureland – Continuous 7:00pm to 12:00am this was quieter earlier in the evening after the fireworks the line grew very quickly

Donald and Daisy – Gazebo outside Veranda, Adventureland – Continuous (except for Parade times) 7:00pm to 12:00am - this was another one we couldn't get because of the length of the line.

Timon and Rafiki – next to Swiss Family Treehouse, Adventureland – Continuous 7:00pm to 12:00am

Tarzan, Jane and Terk – Veranda Porch, Adventureland – Continuous 7:00pm to 12:00am

Aladdin, Jasmine, Genie and Abu – Next to Carpet ride, Adventureland – Continuous 7:00pm to 12:00am

Alice and Mad Hatter – Mad Tea Party, Fantasyland – Continuous 7:00pm to 12:00am

Buzz Lightyear – Galaxy Gate, Tomorrowland – Continuous 7:00pm to 12:00am

For Esme

Post Thanks / Like
    That sounds great!

Post Thanks / Like
    Funny thing, I just logged in (for the first time in AGES) to help a friend from work who is going this weekend and asked where to find candy, and TADA, the answer was right here. As always ;-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome information We are ready for pictures and candy!!

Post Thanks / Like
    When we get home at the weekend, I will scan the map and post it so that you can see where they all are as well

Shelly I have photos and also of the candy we collected I will say that it is not all for us though

For Esme

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 264132
    When we get home at the weekend, I will scan the map and post it so that you can see where they all are as well

Shelly I have photos and also of the candy we collected I will say that it is not all for us though
    so exciting!!!! thank you

Post Thanks / Like
    I went to the party last night. I have never seen the second parade so crowded

Post Thanks / Like
    Was it crowded in general?

Do they still let you in around 4:00 with your MNSSHP ticket?

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes they still let you in at 4. It didn't seem crowded till the fireworks
    Cr

Post Thanks / Like
    Excellent.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast