Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ok..come on everyone..get your dancing shoes on!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh wow!!!! It's here!!!!!

Oh, Shelly, it's going to be brilliant! And when you tell the kids it will be so sweet!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like

Have mega fun!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Shelly... if you are staying on-site then be sure to visit the Disney Jr Dance Party in Hollywood Studios with your EMH night. The kids will love it and it has better characters than the Tomorrowland Dance Party!

7 DAYS!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 264286
    Shelly... if you are staying on-site then be sure to visit the Disney Jr Dance Party in Hollywood Studios with your EMH night. The kids will love it and it has better characters than the Tomorrowland Dance Party!

7 DAYS!
    I will write that in my notebook!! We thought about doing an EMH just for a little while just to give them a chance to have some fun while things are less packed, but I know they won't last long

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shellyamc, post: 264294
    I will write that in my notebook!! We thought about doing an EMH just for a little while just to give them a chance to have some fun while things are less packed, but I know they won't last long
    It's also the best time to get Toy Story Midway Mania in, whilst the first fantasmic is on
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    One of the cm's we were chatting to also said to get in line just before the park closes, as long as you are in line you will get to ride it - wish she had told us this before we had gone to DHS instead of after!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate, post: 264356
    One of the cm's we were chatting to also said to get in line just before the park closes, as long as you are in line you will get to ride it - wish she had told us this before we had gone to DHS instead of after!
    Oh ok cool

Now how much of this will I actually remember?

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh yes, so long as it's not a show at set times, if you are in line, you get to ride it. Even if the park has closed. They cut the queue at park closing and then empty it before doing their closing down procedures for the night.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Post Thanks / Like
    3 DAYS

packing packing and more packing, cleaning the house..I have no idea why, and I feel like I have been to the store everyday for the past 2 weeks picking up things we were forgetting!! I can't wait until this part if over! Who knew 2 small people needed so much stuff!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast