Thread: Parking restrictions at Disney during Epcot's Food & Wine Festival

Post Thanks / Like
    Disney is putting a restriction on certain parking areas during the popular Food & Wine Festival at Epcot.

Throughout the Festival, September 29 - November 13, guests wanting to park at the Boardwalk, Yacht Club or Beach Club will need to show their room keys to gain access to the parking lots.

Guests with dining, recreation or spa reservations at one of these hotels or who are attending a convention event will still be allowed to park.

Valet parking will still be available, as well as parking for guests with special needs.

Guests not meeting one of these conditions will be required to park at the theme parks.

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Personally I reckon this is a good move by Disney.

It is frustrating at times when I have a bone fide reason to visit the Boardwalk [say for dinner at the Flying Fish], & struggle to find a parking space even at times when the F & WF is not on!

Post Thanks / Like
    isn't this what is supposed to happen anyway? I felt guilty walking to epcot to watch illuminations after eating at the Yachtsman!