Thread: Sheraton Vistana

Anyone stayed here? My cousin and his wife are headed down to WDW on 23 October. They have a timeshare at the Sheraton Vistana. They are looking for details regarding the transport provided from the resort to WDW. Does anyone know the details? Thanks

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

I stayed there several years ago. It's a beautiful resort with tons to do. I have no idea about transportation since I always rent a car. I'd call Vistana directly to inquire.

They will have a car, just trying/hoping to avoid parking fees.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

From what I have seen with shuttles is the they are limited in their times and they often have a charge

I'm not 100% sure I think we've stayed there before and it's a wonderful resort.
    Just been on the starwood website and they have on there that there are shuttles to WDW.
    http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sherat...ropertyID=5608
    Hope this helps