Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you think?

Post Thanks / Like
    G-d is running? I must have missed that primary! :D

Sister Tinker, Obama is a man. He's a decent sort and has wonderful ideals. Unfortunately, it reminds me of Jimmy Carter and he was stymied at every turn it seems. :sigh;

I was a Hillary supporter, so I'm really sad that we won't have a woman for president. I can't imagine myself voting other than Democrat though.

I would have really loved to have seen a ticket with both Hillary and Obama. I know that won't happen, but gosh it would have been so perfect! Well, at least in my eyes!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 26650
    :
    I would have really loved to have seen a ticket with both Hillary and Obama. I know that won't happen, but gosh it would have been so perfect! Well, at least in my eyes!
    Really Tink? you don't think there's any chance of that ticket?
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    No, not from what I've read. :( Not that reading words of talking heads is the be all and end all, but I really don't see it.

I would dearly love to be wrong though! I think that a ticket with both of them could actually mean some real change for this country.

I've always had a deep seated fear that Obama alone could not beat McCain.

Hillary, as much as she's panned by the critics, is very much loved and respected by many Americans. I just wish the stupid media had stayed out of things. :(

My first thought when Obama announced he was running was, "Oh no! Not now! Wait and let Hillary have her chance and then you can have the presidency after gaining a little more experience." But did he listen to me? Noooooooo!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    It's good to hear a different perspective about Hillary. A lot of people here hate her. It's really very sad.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think Hillary's too proud to go 2nd.

Don't get me wrong - I wish she were the nominee too, I think she would have made a good President, if elected. My husband says she was too ambitious - well, yes one needs to be ambitious to run for President...

But I don't have anything against Obama, I think he will also do a creditable job, if elected!

We can but hope.
    Next trip - Bali! (March 2015)

Post Thanks / Like
    Isn't that funny Kazza? We say she was too ambitious, but I truly don't believe we'd ever say that about a man running.

Johnie, I know. There is much publicized about the masses that hate her, but let's face it. She's been elected in one of the toughest states, and she's doing a great job. She's going to become a very powerful Senator, so we'll have to see if she ever runs again.

Hey, Teddy survived not being president. There is none more powerful than he in MA today.

Post Thanks / Like
    How can you trust Hillary when she so blatantly lied.....

Post Thanks / Like
    All pols lie. :o

Not one of them is perfect. I like her politics. I like her postion on many social issues. I like her dedication to public service.

I was confused by the dodging bullets story and still don't understand it. Did it effect my concept of her? Yes. Not enough to dissuade me from supporting her though.

I supported John Kerry (hush now! ) and didn't like many of the things he stood for, and said at the rally I attended.

Some times it's the lesser of two evils that you have to choose from.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 26669
    Some times it's the lesser of two evils that you have to choose from.
    ain't that the truth
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker, post: 26605
    Barrack Obama is the beginning of the end . It has already started . Obama will be president and there will be an assassnation attempt to which he will be hurt, but will survive as it is written . I'm Afraid of Obama , I Have Been Since The Very Beginning . I'm Voting For God !!!
    Are you saying here, what I think you are saying, I for one was worried someone would shot Bush and he would live, for the same reason. But have now come to think it is the system and not a man.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast