Busch Gardens Tampa's annual Real Music Series takes you back with big bands of the '30s and '40s and the artists that defined the '50s, '60s and '70s. All the concerts take place in the Stanleyville Theater Wednesdays through Saturdays from January 18 through March 24, 2012.
- January 18-21 The Terry Myers Orchestra with The Swing Sisters
- January 25-28 The Glenn Miller Orchestra with The Diamonds
- February 1-4 Tony Orlando
- February 8-11 Frankie Avalon
- February 15-18 The Osmond Brothers
- February 22-25 Peter Noone and Hermanís Hermits
- February 29-March 3 The Ventures
- March 7-10 Rita Coolidge
- March 14-17 The Grass Roots
- March 21 -24 Marylin Mcoo and Billy Davis Jr.