Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Disney Require a Credit Card Guarantee for Signature Dining & some Character Meals at WDW Resorts

Post Thanks / Like
    I do have to say that we were able to eat in Italy for dinner as a walk up. I was shocked, but we gave it a shot and we were seated right away. We had planned to go back to DTD and has an ADR (which I canceled :tongue: ) but at the last minute headed back to Epcot to do a few more things. The food was wonderful

Post Thanks / Like
    that is great!!!! makes deciding where to eat at the spur of the moment doable, and fun!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I too think this is great! I'd love to be able to go back to the days of walk up dining.

But let me make a suggestion. If you really want to see those days of walk up and eat service come back, send an email to Tom Staggs. President of Disney Parks and Resorts Worldwide. Last current address I had for him was Tom.Staggs@disney.com.

Just a thought.

Tom (... get the big guy's attention!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Walk up dining was wonderful. It worked for all the right reasons.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” ~Aristotle

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123