Thread: Out of the ordinary things to look for at WDW Parks

Post Thanks / Like
    I am in search of new things to find with my daughters when we go to the Parks in November. We go once or twice a year so at this point its not so much about the rides but what we can find or discover new. Like in February my daughter found the Mat with the Key under it at the Muppet Show in Hollywood Studios, she was so excited and proud of herself because I have looked everytime we go on the ride and had never found it. thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to secrets! I've got a book called the hidden secrets of Walt Disney world by Susan Vaness. This is full of hidden things all round WDW

Post Thanks / Like
    There is a Hidden Mickey book too. Keep you busy for years trying to find all the Mickeys!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Go over tom sawyers Island first thing in the morning. If you find toms paint brush take it to a cast member and get a surprise (from Huck fin white washing the fence) have fun

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by disney-fan, post: 265654
    Go over tom sawyers Island first thing in the morning. If you find toms paint brush take it to a cast member and get a surprise (from Huck fin white washing the fence) have fun
    Ha! Not heard of that one before... must go back to try it!

Post Thanks / Like
    i hope one day i could to to disney park.