Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Booked....WDW here we come

Post Thanks / Like
    That indeed is wonderful news, what a Christmas present! Let me know how you like the AKL, it looks beautiful! I love making the ADR's! So many to choose from!!

Post Thanks / Like
    We'll be in JIKO on November 9th.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chief, post: 265409
    fab news, its always great to celebrate at disney the one we go on next easter is to celebrat dh 40th birthday, even though its actually his birthday today!! its still great to have it to look forward too
    Oh my just saw this...please wish him a belated birthday greeting from me. We have a dear friend who insists that she not celebrate a birthDAY, but rather a birthMONTH. Sounds like your DH is stretching even that rule but I think it is great to celebrate his BD then.

Post Thanks / Like
    Jiko it the upscale one right? Boma was a buffet when we went there. Is that still the same?

BTW...called daughter at college last night. I thought that her mom told her where we were staying, she thought I did, so DD learned for the first time last night that we are staying in AK!! She was freaking out...so happy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Watchinherskip, post: 265475
    Jiko it the upscale one right? Boma was a buffet when we went there. Is that still the same?

BTW...called daughter at college last night. I thought that her mom told her where we were staying, she thought I did, so DD learned for the first time last night that we are staying in AK!! She was freaking out...so happy.
    Yes Boma is still a buffet and JIKO is upscale

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    YEAH....I am so excited...The Osborne Family Light Spectacle will still be going on our vist. Cool! I was a bit sad thinking it ended on New Year's Day.

Awesome.

Post Thanks / Like
    LOVELY!! A little bit of early magic for you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah either we are going to be really early for Christmas of 2012 or a hold over from 2011:tongue:

Our family LOVEs the Osborne thing...it wouldn't be right to be there without it in my opinion.

Becca, are you planning to stop bye to see it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Christmas Eve. Mama Melrose for dinner and then a stroll (ok, more realistically, a cattle call) through the lights.

Raise your hand if you remember when the lights used to be on the displayed on the Residential Street in the Backlot Tour area? And they used to hand out the holographic glasses? I still have a few pairs from years gone by...may have to dig them out and bring them with us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beccaberry, post: 266460
    Christmas Eve. Mama Melrose for dinner and then a stroll (ok, more realistically, a cattle call) through the lights.

Raise your hand if you remember when the lights used to be on the displayed on the Residential Street in the Backlot Tour area? And they used to hand out the holographic glasses? I still have a few pairs from years gone by...may have to dig them out and bring them with us!
    oh yes, yes I do. I used to love that. It was awesome. The new thing is ok, but I like the old backlot tour too.

Bye the way...that is a nice plan. MM with its Christmasy look. Don't forget to go into Its a Wondeful Shop...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast