Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We are home!

Post Thanks / Like
    ..and trying very hard to get back into "real life." It is COLD here and there is nobody cleaning my bathroom or making me good food :( I don't like it much at all.

We had a really awesome trip. Marc had a bit of a hard time and we had some very grumpy moments, but overall they did awesome and we made some really great memories!!

I am trying to work though pics and get them onto the computer and I will try and get working on a trip report of sorts. Nothing long, but a little bit for each day.

Drew and I were very spoiled with past trips just the two of us. We had no idea how much work it was going with kids! Not the relaxed/all fun trip we are used to having. There are days I didn't have time to write a word down for anything we did. I will do my best. For now laundry and sleeping

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shellyamc, post: 265546
    ..and trying very hard to get back into "real life." It is COLD here and there is nobody cleaning my bathroom or making me good food :( I don't like it much at all.

We had a really awesome trip. Marc had a bit of a hard time and we had some very grumpy moments, but overall they did awesome and we made some really great memories!!

I am trying to work though pics and get them onto the computer and I will try and get working on a trip report of sorts. Nothing long, but a little bit for each day.

Drew and I were very spoiled with past trips just the two of us. We had no idea how much work it was going with kids! Not the relaxed/all fun trip we are used to having. There are days I didn't have time to write a word down for anything we did. I will do my best. For now laundry and sleeping

glad on the whole you had a good time shelly. i should imagine its hard with little uns now and defo not the same as when you were on your own. it will get better as they get older i promise. mine were 12 & 11 for our first trip and we had the best time imaginable

no rush hun for the photos or trippie, just when you have time, get your life back to normality first
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    It is hard to be home after WDW, isn't it? (Well any wonderful vacation).

Take your time. Get rested from all the hard work a vacation with children entails. We don't want you to get sick!

When you get time, share what you can. We'll be happy to read whatever you care to share!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Of course you have someone who can do your laundry, clean the bathroom and make you food....you have a husband and two beautiful kiddies. Put them to work.

I can't wait to see photos.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bit of a shock when you first go with kids isnt it?! Least you will be kind of prepared for your next trip - although there will be an extra one by then!

Glad on the whole it went well, never fun coming home from there, how have the kids adjusted to being back?

Looking forward to seeing photos and reading all about what you got up too!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome home Shelly

I'm so happy you had a great time most of the time. I don't blame Marc for getting grumpy - heck I get grumpy when I'm tired

Look forward to seeing some photos and hearing all about it, when you are rested though

It's nice to have you home again

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome home Shelly. Glad to hear you had a good time.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome back, looking forward to find out more about your trip

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome home Shelly Sounds like you had a lovely trip on the whole. Can't wait to hear more as time and rest allow!

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you made it back safely AND you had a GREAT time. Can't wait to hear about it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast