Thread: Remind me how the shipping thing works?

Post Thanks / Like
    I bought a tree last night :) I couldn't resist...it was small and pre-lit and ON SALE!

Now, my question is...I did a little playing around last night and realized that I *can* slide it into my large rolling duffel bag and check it as baggage (well, I assume I can? Are there any aviation laws against christmas trees? )

What I'd *rather* do is ship it ahead and have it meet us there. Is that possible? Will they hold it for me if it arrives early? Or should I time the mailing so that it arrives after us?

So much to do!!! So much fun doing it!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm pretty sure you can do either. If you send it to WDW I think all you have to do is address it to the resort and put your name and arrival date on it. You may want to give the resort a call and let them know it is coming.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    I second what John said

Ive sent online purchases in the past and theyve always been there when I check in

I love the idea of having a Xmas Tree!!!