Thread: Limited Edition Muppets T-shirts by Noah availble late November at WDW

Post Thanks / Like
    In celebration of the release of this highly anticipated film, Noah along with two of his favorite collaborative artists, Dez Einswell and Jon Chase, will bring these amazing characters to life on an array of clothing, original and limited edition artwork, skate decks and Vinylmation.

[ATTACH]9639.vB[/ATTACH]

The Muppets have impacted each one of us, in different ways. Growing up, I think we can all remember watching the show, laughing at the characters, their jokes, mannerisms and even the music. I was chatting with Noah just the other day about this new collection and I think he summed it up best. “Being given the unique opportunity to bring such nostalgic, everlasting characters to life, for others to enjoy, was Muppet Mayhem at its best. All three of us have incredible creative outlets in art, apparel and toys. At the heart of each is art and storytelling, which is also the core of Noah Fine Art Collective. This collection embraces that philosophy and allowed each of us to celebrate our favorite characters, and showcase them in non-traditional formats, all while staying true to the personalities of each character and each artist.”

This program will make its debut at D Street in the Downtown Disney District in Anaheim, to a limited number of invited guests on November 17. We welcome everyone to come out for the public launch on Friday, Nov. 18, when artists Noah, Dez and Jon will be on hand for demonstrations and signings. Be sure to check ArtofDisneyParks.com for details and appearance times.

[ATTACH]9638.vB[/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you think they will sell them online?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by foreverducky, post: 265942
    Do you think they will sell them online?
    I haven't seen anything yet Billie, but I will keep looking and let you know

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you!