Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Favourite Ride Waiting Area

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand, post: 267286
    This is probably the only ride at WDW that we haven`t done as everytime we try we find that there is a HUGE queue and the Fastpass return time is several hours away. :rant:
    Terry, the secret to this one is to get there at rope drop and then walk briskly to the attraction. Grab a FP and then get in the regular line. We've gotten to ride it two or three times this way.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 267287
    Terry, the secret to this one is to get there at rope drop and then walk briskly to the attraction. Grab a FP and then get in the regular line. We've gotten to ride it two or three times this way.
    That`s great in theory John but [especially if we are staying at our villa], it would mean us getting up very early to allow time for breakfast and the drive to the park etc.etc.
    TBH I don`t think it is really worth the effort just for one ride, and after all we try to relax on vacation rather than dashing around like headless chickens like we did on our first few visits to WDW.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand, post: 267286
    This is probably the only ride at WDW that we haven`t done as everytime we try we find that there is a HUGE queue and the Fastpass return time is several hours away. :rant:
    Hmmm... same problem we've had.
    Guess we'll just wait a few years for the excitement to die down!

Tom (... I'm not in that much of a hurry!)

Post Thanks / Like
    My favorite has to be Haunted Mansion. I'd probably love the Tower of Terror one too, but I'm way to chicken to go on the ride so I've never been in that queue.

There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island. -- Walter Elias Disney

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234