Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: LIVE from FLORIDA it's FRIIIIIIIIDAY!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I've missed these threads! Tink have a wonderful time! Report please! Shelly, how did they like MNSSHP? Hope you had a nice visit Wendy! We had a Harry Potter dinner tonight with our grandson Simon. We served recipes from the H.Potter cookbook ( Sorcerer's Stone only!) and watched the movie.

Post Thanks / Like
    Tinkfan, that sounds like a wonderful evening! I bet your grandson was thrilled!

Post Thanks / Like
    What a neat way to spend an evening! We saw a Harry Potter cookbook, and though of it for Seth for Christmas but it was a bit too advanced. We've found an easier Disney one that I think we are going to get.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    It was alot of fun, we'll do a complete dinner for Chamber of Secrets but we made butterbeer, pumpkin pasties, Hagrids Rock cakes, homemade double chocolate and rasberry ice cream. ( we had Chinese for dinner!) Simon was thrilled that we were able to do anything!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234