Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVE from FLORIDA it's FRIIIIIIIIDAY!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    And you know what that means, yes? :D

We're off to SSR today... sometime. Not too sure when we are going to head out. It's supposed to rain today. WHOKARES???? :D

We've been to SSR before, but the boy hasn't so it's a first for him. He's an OKW and Kidani Village lover so we'll see how he fares at Saratoga.

I've heard from my sister in NY. It's SNOWING! Or at least was yesterday.

Shelly, did you get any??

What are your plans for the upcoming weekend? Anyone going to celebrate Halloween early?

I'll do my best to send some photos to Keith (you KNOW how terrible I am about that) and we're bringing the Mac Air with us so we'll try out the new wifi, too.

Will be here for a few hours yet, though. (Haven't even packed yet... ).

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Have a fabulous trip!

And we're suppose to have snow tonight and tomorrow....so not funny.

Post Thanks / Like
    a nice long weekend ahead, just what you need

I didn't realise it was his first time at SSR, he'll be happy anyway, because he's at Disney

Hopefully the rain will hold off, you can't use an umbrella, you need both hands to hold the food and drink :D I guess there's always the capes

Snow in NY I hope the wind is blowing in the opposite direction we seem to get the bad weather over here once it's been in NY. Mind you it will serve Chris right he's away the week beginning 7th November and he's already said that knowing his luck it will snow and he'll get stuck at work

We haven't got many plans, our friends from Bournemouth (their son is who I'm making the wedding cake for next year) have said they will call in on their way home on Saturday, so that will be nice. I think we are going to see the girls on Sunday :D

Not as exciting as your weekend, but there's always next year :D :D

Hope you all have a fantastic time

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Have a GREAT trip. So nice to get away! I am sure you are totally excited. Take lots of pictures.

Dan

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, we are still here.

It's raining... so not too rushed to get out and going. It has let up, but still coming down.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like a lot of weather in the East. It is like 25 degrees colder, winds switched out of the north and there may be some sleet today...bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrr

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh geez. I really hated the sleet. :( Snow, you don't mind but the sleet is just so miserably wet, cold and dangerous (for driving).

Stay warm. When we get to SSR I'll chase down a hot chocolate in your honor.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 266023
    Oh geez. I really hated the sleet. :( Snow, you don't mind but the sleet is just so miserably wet, cold and dangerous (for driving).

Stay warm. When we get to SSR I'll chase down a hot chocolate in your honor.

Aw that is so nice...well my friend...Sláinte!

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't want to talk about it

Yes, we did get a little snow yesterday. Today even at 9:30 everything is still frosted up. It happened crazy fast! I'm just glad we got our pellet yesterday, so we can fire up the stove! Hard to believe just a little over a week ago we were in shorts and sandals..*sigh*

We usually do everything for Halloween but trick or treat..strange, I know. It just kind of happened that way. If it doesn't snow we will do a pumpkin farm on Saturday, then the zoo on Sunday, and Sunday night the kids can trick or treat at the mall. Katie can dress up for dance class tonight and then will dress up for school on Monday for a parade and party. By the time Monday night comes around the kids really don't care anymore We also did MNNSHP already, so they have a pretty good stash of candy going. Usually we get Happy meals for the kids and sit and watch a movie. Mommy and Daddy will take that while we still can get away with it :D

HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME!!!!!! I know you will. Eat lots of yummy food and tell everyone we miss them ;)

Post Thanks / Like
    YAY!!! I'm so excited for you!! I love the thought that it can be a leisurely morning for you...our "leaving days" are always so crazed! It's so great that you're so close :)

It snowed here last night, nothing substantial, but just seeing it was a harsh reminder of our winter last year - and SO early it seems. We're expecting a bit more on Saturday. I have a feeling the little ghosties and goblins will be rethinking their costumes to be a bit warmer!

I do hope you send Keith a few photos :) I'd love to live vicariously through you (especially the escargot!). I hope the boy LOVES SSR!

Can't wait to hear more!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast