Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Saratoga Springs Resort

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Lisaw! We'll try Grand Floridian Cafe if we ever want another surf and turf buger. Like I said, it wasn't bad, just not very good.

I'm not hearing any rain "out there" this morning yet, so hopefully this day won't have to be rearranged due to the weather. :D

Oh, and of course I forgot all about taking photos until we were done with dinner.

Wendy, I didn't bring the camera as I've no way to download the photos... it's easier to email or text the photos from my camera so they can be posted here.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Dinner certainly does not sound like the most magical of evenings...at least your server was pleasant, I s'pose. Glad the boy and herself enjoyed Tangled ;-) sending pixie dust for better weather today (and more photos!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Becca!

I neglected to mention that we were walk ins for dinner. We waited maybe ten minutes for a table? That was nice.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey! There's a bit of good news, eh!?

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, the boy and his Da are off to the MK... we're going to meander on over to EPCOT and meet up with them later.

Day is still grey, and rainy but forecast to clear by noonish. Good news is that it's cool and breezy.

Look for more photos later today. Thank you Keith for your help with this!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Dinner doesn't sound very good last night :( Today will be much better though :)

I forgot about getting the photos from the camera to the Mac

Hope you all have a good day at Epcot, and that the rain holds off

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll make you a deal, you send me photos of your yummy food, I'll show you pictures of our SNOWSTORM!

Post Thanks / Like
    some more photos from Tink's visit :D

This is the bird houses in EPCOT. We thought it was pretty funny that WDW had the "apartments" numbered. Do you suppose the birds know their addresses? [ATTACH]9667.vB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]9666.vB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]9665.vB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]9664.vB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]9668.vB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]9669.vB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]9670.vB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]9671.vB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]9672.vB[/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Keith!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mmmm the pork slider looks yummy :)

I love how you have the plates arranged in a hidden Mickey ;-). Hope the weather held for you!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast