Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Saratoga Springs Resort

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shellyamc, post: 266108
    So pretty!! Just looking at the pictures made me all relaxed..

..and now I'm sad. Maybe we should go when the baby turns 1..
    I think you should go whenever you can, who care if the baby doesn't remember, you will!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Loved the mini trip report and pictures! I hope you do the same at Christmas, it's been my dream to see it all decorated!!! Glad you all had fun!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll do my best, Sister Tinkfan! That might make a nice thread, eh? WDW decorations?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 266258
    Canada (can't get past the smell of the nasty fish ) or Mexico.

We didn't pay much attention to the Festival, honestly. Maybe when the kids are older and Dh and I can take some time for ourselves to enjoy, but boy howdy did we notice the stink coming from Canada!! I totally know what you are talking about

Post Thanks / Like
    Isn't it awful?! I cannot believe anyone eats from that booth. It's salmon, but jaysus it smells like dead carp. :sick:

They used to have really nice things at Canada's booth; pork torteire, and maple fudge... now that icky fish and sour tasting cheese soup. Bluck.

Seth enjoyed his time there today. We had picked up a FWF passport yesterday so that was his "job" today, to get it stamped where we stopped. Gave him something to do. Also, we shared everything (but the beer and wine of course!) with him and asked him about the tastes. He's developing the ability to identify basic tastes so this plays into that whole, "I want to be a chef" thing...

Most kids there looked bored out of their minds though, to be honest.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Tink for the mini trippie....wow..I just finished my lunch at work and man, I am hungry again! :tongue:

That pork thing sounds fantastic~!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234