A Celebration tradition! Join Celebration Town Center as they kick off 13th Annual Now Snowing event with a Tree Lighting Ceremony on November 26th from 5:30-9 PM. This special tree lighting event will feature live music, a special entrance by Santa Claus himself, and family fun for everyone.
Now Snowing, Central Florida’s original and premier “Snowing” event, offers an all new ice rink and a schedule filled with surprises. Now Snowing is a month long Winter Wonderland Spectacular featuring strolling Charles Dickens Carolers, photos with Santa, horse drawn carriage rides, the Celebration Express train, and nightly snowfall at 6:00, 7:00, 8:00 and 9:00 PM.
The ice rink will be open daily from 4:00-10:00 PM through January 2nd – Make sure to ask about Resident Skate Passes or multiple-day skate passes for guests.
In addition to the everyday fun at Now Snowing Nightly, join us for the Orlando Sentinel Celebration of Voices on December 3rd and you can catch a special Radio Disney Holiday concert and filled with surprise performances on December 10th.
Nightly Snowfall 6, 7, 8 and 9 PM November 26th through December 31st.
Endless Ice-Ice Skating Rink
- $10.00 for a 1/2 hour minimum skate (skate rental included)
- 4:00-10:00 p.m. daily
Horse and Carriage Rides
- Wagon Rides- $5.00 per person
- Horse and Carriage Rides- $25 for the first 2 passengers, $10 each additional
- Holiday Home Tour Rides (30/40 minutes in length)- $25 per person
Photos with Santa
- Prices vary depending on package purchased
Santa only in until December 24th
Celebration Express Train Rides
- $5.00 at the Gate or
- $4.00 in advance if purchased at Confetti or Sanrio Surprises