airfare... booked
    meals... booked

And I have 5 months to go!!

What can I do now? Before I go nuts

Post Thanks / Like
    Do plenty of lists!
    Do you need to do ESTA forms?
    Check passports for expirey dates

Thatll keep you going for ooooh, about an hour?!

Post Thanks / Like
    Plotting how you will tell the other three members of your family? ;-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Are you planning on doing Bibitti Bobbity boutique? if not, are you taking any princess dresses for the girls to wear?

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Did you get your photopass cd?? If you decide to get it after your trip it will cost $149, so it is worth it to get it before hand

I just finished putting all my borders on and got it ordered. We got some really nice shots and I'm happy to have a few with all of us in it

Post Thanks / Like
    Put together autograph books for the girls with photos (or pictures cut from magazines...) of the main characters? The character can then sign the page with her/his photo?

OK, so I'm scraping the bottom here!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beccaberry, post: 266483
    Plotting how you will tell the other three members of your family? ;-)
    :) Im planning on giving Toņo a HUGE box at Xmas, and it will only have the printed airplane tickets and Disney confirmation :)

Ive decided not to let the girls know... at least not for the time being, Natalia doesnt even get that Disney is a place, and for Tatiana March is a lifetime away! So my plan is to keep it between you and me ;) and we will let Mickey tell the girls when we board the Disney transport bus from MCO... That way, their excitment will get compensated almost instantly hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 266498
    Are you planning on doing Bibitti Bobbity boutique? if not, are you taking any princess dresses for the girls to wear?
    I really want to do this for Tatiana, but Im not sure if I have to book beforehand? Ill ask in another thread, thanks for reminding me!!
    We ar enot taking any dresses, Ill just let them choose 1 or 2 ;) once they are there... we only have Snow White and Rapundel (Santa's gift for Tatiana this year) so far, and they are both size 2/3, so Tatiana can keep a new one, and Natalia... u,mmmm-.. probably will get another size 2/3... although Im not sure she can manage a Princess dress without falling hahahahahaha
    I did order Snow White, Cinderella and Rapunzel custom t-shirt dresses from Etsy we are taking those

Quote Originally Posted by Shellyamc, post: 266538
    Did you get your photopass cd?? If you decide to get it after your trip it will cost $149, so it is worth it to get it before hand

I just finished putting all my borders on and got it ordered. We got some really nice shots and I'm happy to have a few with all of us in it
    I had a terrible experience with the delivery of the photobook, well, the NON delivery, so Im not sure I want to use them again... but you are right, I could just order the cd...

Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 266551
    Put together autograph books for the girls with photos (or pictures cut from magazines...) of the main characters? The character can then sign the page with her/his photo?

OK, so I'm scraping the bottom here!
    Actually, this is a wonderful idea! I dont think Natalia will care, but its a GREAT idea for Tatiana :)

Thank you for the ideas.. :)

About the passports.. sorted out... visas.. sortedout, except for Natalia, my appointment is this Wednesday, fingers crossed she gets her visa and can come with us, it would be a shame if she missed the trip

Post Thanks / Like
    I always start a change bank to save for extras, we usually use the meal plan but I put aside $$ for breakfast and the mugs. When Ty was small I made sure I had enough clothes (new outfits of course!) put aside at least 2 per day. I would pack the travel bag ahead of time and make sure I had enough shampoo, body wash, ect to put in the travel and regular suitcase. I would print out our dinner reservations for the backback I would use on vacation! And endless lists!!

Post Thanks / Like
    We do the same thing, Tinkfan! Then we make guesses as to how much is in the bank...closest one gets an extra treat!

Post Thanks / Like
    I've just started picking up any loose change I see and I've got a pot I put it in. We are hoping to go for the food and wine festival next year so I thought it was a good way to pay for anything we want to try :D It's surprising how quickly it builds up

Chris has now started to leave his change in his pocket instead of the table

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast